The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

that's outrageous. All he is guilty of is an extreme excess of compassion.
err.....and an extreme excess of violations of the Covid isolation rules, and an extreme excess of booze (I assume it was booze) and found in Williamstown at 07:30am Sunday.

Extreme in normal times, but the AFL is trying very hard to stop any action that could jeopardise the AFL Season.

Though over the passed week, I'm not against the season being called off.

and there wouldn't be too many authors could think up the name Steele Sidebottom for the protagonist.

Elmore Leonard if he'd had a big night, maybe?

Kurt Vonnegut could probably do it too. that'd be about it.

to be fair to Steele though,

'Sidebottom slept at Wells' house on Saturday night and he was trying to find a way home at the time he spoke with police.'

who amongst us hasn't been trying to find a way home on Sunday morning and needed a little orientating from the police?
use to happen to me all the time in Katherine, Wednesday morning , Thursday morning, Friday morning , Saturday morning etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
There is a whisper that Steely Sidebum was juiced up beyond belief and not wearing most of his clothes.
That's why the cops took him home.... ....without charge. They knew him.
Cold Naked Pie ...

Reactions: 1 user
Lost in Williamstown

you'd be able to come up with a gritty melbourne crime novel on the title alone

After reading the news, change the title to “he died with a falafel in his hands”

Just watching Eddie on FC..... The velvet sledgehammer gave him a bit of a rev up......
Basically said Sidearse fell on his sword and accepted the 4 weeks. ... for the good of the game:rotfl1

Just watching Eddie on FC..... The velvet sledgehammer gave him a bit of a rev up......
Basically said Sidearse fell on his sword and accepted the 4 weeks. ... for the good of the game:rotfl1

That means he got off lightly then - negotiated from 8 down to 4 perhaps .:cool:

• Haha
Asked if he'd lose his position in the leadership group. ..... "NO.... The board makes that decision and it's .... NO!"

Board of ONE down there at the pies!

Reactions: 1 users
Asked if he'd lose his position in the leadership group. ..... "NO.... The board makes that decision and it's .... NO!"

Board of ONE down there at the pies!
Spot on. For years Eddie has treated the club as if it’s his own personal possession.

Sidebottom was also allegedly driven home by police after he was found “partially naked” in Williamstown, according to unconfirmed reports.

Cops found Sidebottom at 0730 am, naked, or at least partially naked when it was 2 degrees, he would've had a Coldbottom

Just watched Eddie explain the events. Steele, who doesn’t normally drink scotch, had a few too many scotches. Went to Wells home. Fell asleep and went looking for the bathroom but went out the wrong door and found himself outside where police found him drunk and partially dressed.

Sounds legit......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
err.....and an extreme excess of violations of the Covid isolation rules, and an extreme excess of booze (I assume it was booze) and found in Williamstown at 07:30am Sunday.

Yeah but bucks said it was an expression of love.

As in 'i *smile* love you mate. Do you remember where i live?'

• Haha
4 weeks is more than I expected and not inconsistent with prior penalties because the timing is so much worse.

Just watched Eddie explain the events. Steele, who doesn’t normally drink scotch, had a few too many scotches. Went to Wells home. Fell asleep and went looking for the bathroom but went out the wrong door and found himself outside where police found him drunk and partially dressed.

Sounds legit......

He should be allowed to play.

He was clearly sanitizing his throat and socially distancing, albeit without pants on, in the front yard

• Haha

Sounds legit......

What - the toilet was an out house, it was blowing a blizzard with 2 mtrs of snow, and coldbottom took a wrong compass bearing and got lost sounds more plausible to me.

• Haha