The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Harry quoted as saying “ .... they (Collingwood) already have my truth ....” as an explanation for him not needing to participate in any investigation.

They may well have his “version” of the truth but surely the point is that there could be other “versions” as well and that’s the point of having the parties sit down and discuss them all.

He never made much sense and isn't making much sense. He says he confronted the group about the nickname midway through his three years under Buckley, June 2013, and use of the nickname immediately ceased. He does however mention subsequent "problematic occurrences" without any detail.

I've got no doubt he was on the outer following his TV appearance which poured petrol on McGuire when he was already under the pump for the King Kong thing. Harry just had to have his share of the limelight. If you choose to poke the bear, you need to be sure he's going to remain caged!

I've also got no doubt Harry said or did some things over ten years at the club that could be used against him (e.g. his drug use which he pre-emptively mentioned in order to make it Collingwood's fault). I don't think Collingwood wants to do it to him and is sitting on its hands, under duress.

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Relax everyone Eddie is conducting the investigation.
Who will have the BALLS to question McGuire?
NOBODY.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Collingwood is cursed.
Can't win flags
Super chockers
Quality players always injured
Players always doing wrong
I hope it dosent derail there season :mhihi

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
If McKenna copped a suspension for visiting his host family then Sidebottom gets one for seeing Wells.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I notice 4 of first 6 games at MCG and only leave Vic once to Sydney but no outcry on how many MCG games they get. We get both Aints and now Nth AGAIN at their dung heap. Whane was the last time we played Nth at the G??????? Pretty sure the original draw finally had us playing them at the G.

It did we are not doing well out of this covid fixture on the run.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
And another week for the Uber.

'AFL.com.au became aware on Monday of the Magpies vice-captain's transgressions and it's believed rigorous negotiations continue between the AFL and Collingwood.'

reads: McGuire pulling ropes, rather than strings too me.

what's to negotiate?

Reactions: 5 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
'AFL.com.au became aware on Monday of the Magpies vice-captain's transgressions and it's believed rigorous negotiations continue between the AFL and Collingwood.'

what's to negotiate?
Exactly. Horseshit.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

what's to negotiate?

Eddie is talking to Gilligan..
Slap on the wrist coming up.
Swept under the carpet.
3 slabs will become 2 beers

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

what's to negotiate?

This is *smile* if true regarding “negotiations”. There are only two times I have heard that term used when it came to the AFL punishing players and both times it involves scummingwood. The other instance was with the jaiden Stephenson gambling episode. What other clubs get to negotiate penalties with the AFL regarding penalties?
:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
This is *smile* if true regarding “negotiations”. There are only two times I have heard that term used when it came to the AFL punishing players and both times it involves scummingwood. The other instance was with the maiden Stephenson gambling episode. What other clubs get to negotiate penalties with the AFL regarding penalties?

Heath Shaw gambling negotiation - scheduled to end on the eve of finals.

Everything is negotiated. The AFL never actually governs of its own accord.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
This is *smile* if true regarding “negotiations”. There are only two times I have heard that term used when it came to the AFL punishing players and both times it involves scummingwood. The other instance was with the jaiden Stephenson gambling episode. What other clubs get to negotiate penalties with the AFL regarding penalties?

Something wrong here.

Why are deals made with the Pies ???

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sidebottom only got 12 possessions Friday night against GWS, Matty de Boer broke him.