The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Breaking news.

When the cops found Sidebottom, Mat de Boer was by his side with his arm across his chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Breaking news.

When the cops found Sidebottom, Mat de Boer was by his side with his arm across his chest.

I didn't hear that, i thought he was shitting himself that bucks would send him to half back and Essendon were going to send Towner to him.
Similiar stories......

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Fortunately Eddie's hosting Footy Classified tonight and as was the case with Jack Stevens.....
he'll be asking demanding the Collingwood president to come out and give us full transparency on the matter!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
One of the protocols that Sidebottom broke was that he spent more than 2 hours at injured teammate Howe's place.
I wonder whether Howe was drinking, clubs impose drinking bans injured players, I bet they say Howe wasn't drinking.

One of the protocols that Sidebottom broke was that he spent more than 2 hours at injured teammate Howe's place.
I wonder whether Howe was drinking, clubs impose drinking bans injured players, I bet they say Howe wasn't drinking.

he also got lost in Williamstown,

which is pretty unacceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lost in Williamstown

you'd be able to come up with a gritty melbourne crime novel on the title alone

Lost in Williamstown

you'd be able to come up with a gritty melbourne crime novel on the title alone

and there wouldn't be too many authors could think up the name Steele Sidebottom for the protagonist.

Elmore Leonard if he'd had a big night, maybe?

Kurt Vonnegut could probably do it too. that'd be about it.

to be fair to Steele though,

'Sidebottom slept at Wells' house on Saturday night and he was trying to find a way home at the time he spoke with police.'

who amongst us hasn't been trying to find a way home on Sunday morning and needed a little orientating from the police?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Now that I have all the facts,

I think Steele should be exonerated, if not given an award for clichè-free honesty.

he pretty much went

'I got shitfaced and woke up in a strange place and didnt know who I was or where I was and couldn't even remember where I lived'

:rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users