The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

To think, just 32 days ago Collingwood were full of confidence after beating WC in Perth and were about to beat Geelong and go on and win a flag. :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Saying that pies paying $300 K of Treloars salary. Is that right? $300 K per year for no one. Mind boggling what has happened at pies. Grundy must be on heaps.

What an extraordinary series of trades by Collingwood.

Mind boggling they have managed to get themselves in such a TPP hole.
massive questions have to be asked of McGuire, Guy and Buckley in the way this happened and the way it was handled , very very ordinary

Reactions: 1 users
What an extraordinary series of trades by Collingwood.

Mind boggling they have managed to get themselves in such a TPP hole.

It seems Ned Guy struggles with basic arithmetic.

If he got them into this situation, it's surprising he was given the responsibility with extricating them.

Reactions: 1 user
If Stephenson's take on what happened, and what's been said, is true, then the Pies are *smile*. The fake connectedness and love is out the door. None of those players will make sacrifices to play for the club.

LOVE IT!

Reactions: 6 users
It seems Ned Guy struggles with basic arithmetic.

If he got them into this situation, it's surprising he was given the responsibility with extricating them.
Well they tried trading Neddy to St Kilda and offer to part of his salary but that deal fell through.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I hope I’m wrong , however I still think the Pies are making a massive play to get both Kings at the end of next season
Well I reckon they (and every other AFL player) learnt a lesson from Collingwood today.

Reactions: 3 users
I hope I’m wrong , however I still think the Pies are making a massive play to get both Kings at the end of next season

Doubt it. Max won't leave the Saints and Ben re-signed with the Suns to 2022. Also given how Collingwood have treated Treloar and Stephenson, players will think twice about going there.

Reactions: 1 users
Is Deoing to jail still not signed up?
Will be loathed by team mates for forcing players out.

Have been on the ferals Facebook page and it really is glorious reading. They are going absolutely ape *smile*!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users