The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

I wonder what Balmey thinks about his much publicised exit from the Pies now...?

They essentially chose Grubby Allen over him and look what’s happened to the respective clubs since.

Poor old Fat Ed - what a decision that was.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
They essentially chose Grubby Allen over him and look what’s happened to the respective clubs since.
Grubby currently weaving his 'special' magic at the Saints now.... it's equally funny and somewhat disturbing that when listening to discussions on trade radio about how they're fitting everyone in.....

"It's ok, Gubby is there, ;););),.....he has his way of doing stuff...!!

Reckon 4 out of 5 callers on radio are Collingwood supporters whinging about there club..... what a time to be alive . Pie rots at the Ed

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Here's a good rant from Nick's Collingwood forum. They aren't too happy at the moment.

Today will go down in infamy as the day the Collingwood football club sold it’s soul. Hope the Collingwood supporters who support this move enjoy watching the team over the next two years play like lifeless robots in the mode that Nathan Buckley and his two sycophantic assistants, Robert Harvey and Brenton Sanderson are searching for. It must however be galling for the coaching staff that the one remaining individual in the side in Jordan De Goey will be pocketing his extra money over the next two years while he weighs up the offers and leaves under free agency for nothing.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Theyve flogged off Phillips for pick 60 thanks hawthorn you peenarses for helping them out.

Theyve flogged off Stephenson. Thats a million off the books.

Not happy Jan.

I wonder what Balmey thinks about his much publicised exit from the Pies now...?

Poor old Fat Ed - what a decision that was.
BEST.

Benny Gale drew his Phone quicker than Doc Holliday at the OK Coral best move ever from the Chief!!

Balmey walks back into his home and says righto lets cut the BS and start winning Flags again.

Balme is the catalyst for our success no doubt about it.

Best sliding Doors moment ever yet never gets brought up ion the media...cant be upsetting teflon Ed.

Reactions: 1 users
Treloar going to the Dogs last trade done in last minute.

Caldwell to Essendon.

Wow thats 3 first 22 players gone from the Maggots for peanuts and they will be paying for them to leave.

Magpie fans to go off their collective unwashed tits.

• Haha
Bont, Smith, Macrae, Hunter, Libba, Dunkley, Treloar.

Shame they're kicking the ball to Josh Bruce and the West Australian Mason Cox.

Reactions: 1 user
I reckon we,ll look back at this day and be able to pinpoint the moment in time Collingwood imploded into oblivion.

Or was that the 2018 Grand final day?