The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Bought their way out of having their dangerous lies exposed.

This is just the tip of the iceberg but symptomatic of how the Murdocracy operates.

Hopefully a lot more pain to come for Fox & the Murdochs.

Reactions: 5 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

This is just the tip of the iceberg but symptomatic of how the Murdocracy operates.

Really disappointed they settled. I was looking forward to seeing those slimebags squirm under oath in court. Publicly expose and humiliate them for the lying corrupt deceitful pieces of *smile* they are.
What’s the bet now that nothing is said on fox and they will continue to roll out their *smile* without repercussions
(I know they had to pay out but that won’t stop them continuing spouting different lying crap)

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well, there’s another vote machine company - Smartmatic - who have brought a very similar $2.7 billion USD suit against Murdoch which, given Dominion precedence now, doesn’t look good for these lying, corrupted anoles. Bring it on.

There’s also a senior Fox News producer suing them for being pushed by Fox lawyers to provide misleading information at the Dominion trial. No surprises she was given the sack when she refused.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Well, there’s another vote machine company - Smartmatic - who have brought a very similar $2.7 billion USD suit against Murdoch which, given Dominion precedence now, doesn’t look good for these lying, corrupted anoles. Bring it on.

There’s also a senior Fox News producer suing them for being pushed by Fox lawyers to provide misleading information at the Dominion trial. No surprises she was given the sack when she refused.
The reality is tho anyone who gets their news from Fox News, or likewise from the Hun/Daily Tele, The rubbish on Sky etc here, wont be swayed by facts, and will continue to believe their rubbish.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The reality is tho anyone who gets their news from Fox News, or likewise from the Hun/Daily Tele, The rubbish on Sky etc here, wont be swayed by facts, and will continue to believe their rubbish.
1681872994244.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
If you had to pass a IQ test to get a ballot paper,Labor would never get in ,,,Hey chief cooker

I'm not sure someone who finds basic punctuation, or to find the spacing bar on their device, should really be casting aspersions on others' intelligence so freely.

• Haha

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

I believe there is a 2nd voting machine company after them for another $600 million

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
I'm not sure someone who finds basic punctuation, or to find the spacing bar on their device, should really be casting aspersions on others' intelligence so freely.
I didn't realize l was back at school,just give me a D.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I believe there is a 2nd voting machine company after them for another $600 million

And have just received a huge confidence boost for their case I would say. Raise the damages demand figure!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I didn't realize l was back at school,just give me a D.

Given and definitely earned - for both English and History - after Tigersnake had to school you on Eureka History in his posts #345 and #348.
So as someone who was born and raised in East Ballarat, in close proximity to the actual sites of the key events, I am still trying to puzzle out what you think gives you the right to use this very significant flag and symbol as part of your PRE identity.

So awaiting your answer to Ian4's question:

"So you are using an avatar you claim has links to white supremacy…?"

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
Given and definitely earned - for both English and History - after Tigersnake had to school you on Eureka History in his posts #345 and #348.
So as someone who was born and raised in East Ballarat, in close proximity to the actual sites of the key events, I am still trying to puzzle out what you think gives you the right to use this very significant flag and symbol as part of your PRE identity.

So awaiting your answer to Ian4's question:

"So you are using an avatar you claim has links to white supremacy…?"
So because you live in East Ballarat your a expert.
l know a few people who live in the East,but l doubt very highly your one of them,l went to East High many years ago ,only for 3 years.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
  • Haha

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
$780 million USD is an awful lot of shareholder dividend.
Rupert must have hated seeing that go out.
And so must have hated even more the prospect of fronting court and being told they were wrong.

Similar to the massive phonetap scandal in the UK, but they got stronger after that.
I suspect they wont lose too many fox viewers

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
... but l doubt very highly your one of them,l went to East High many years ago ,only for 3 years.

You got that bit right at least.

We're still awaiting your answer btw. But I hope you noted:

“It can be argued with some justification that the Eureka Stockade was the birthplace of Australian democracy,” Mr Harpas wrote in a letter to council.

He also said it had become a defining moment of Australian multiculturalism because there were people of colour, including two black men, among the 21 nationalities of those who participated in the riot."

The rest of the article is about mis-appropriation of the Southern Cross. That's the point.

Last edited:
< Brexited | China >