The other games - The Semi Finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The other games - The Semi Finals

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
This finals series is rolling out how I expected.
WC aren’t that good especially away from Subiaco
Stkilda had more chance then Brisbane
Footscray & Essendon were just division 2 teams trying to play in the premier league.
This flag is ours.
Geelong won’t beat us with the Fat Prick or without.
Collingwood without Degoey and Moore. We should just play our reserves to make a game of it.
Let’s see myercheck as there number 1 target up forward
Moore got through last week I thought.

It was greenwood who did his knee

Last edited:

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Thought that last GWS goal the little bloke kicked was terrible by Brisbane. High ball at half back and neither Lions player attacked it. The guy running back had the best chance - Lambert would have gone hard and marked that.

Result, bad bounce and the rest is history.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Thought that last GWS goal the little bloke kicked was terrible by Brisbane. High ball at half back and neither Lions player attacked it. The guy running back had the best chance - Lambert would have gone hard and marked that.

Result, bad bounce and the rest is history.
I think it was witherdan who put in a *smile* effort against Daniels. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion

Reactions: 2 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Lions’ best players are over 30 and have a host of *smile* coaches. They’re going backwards before they go forwards. Martin, Zorko, Hodge, Robbo etc will be another year older. Did Hodge retire?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Did Hodge retire?

Yeah Hodge is done.

Our premiership team was actually younger than tonight's Lions side (not if you take Hodge out though).

Think they need to find some more reliable avenues to goal. They had the greatest spread of goalkickers in the comp but when the game was on the line, they couldn't quite get it done. Harder task again at the MCG.

Reactions: 1 user

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Ben Dixon, '"Millions of people watching, I dunno if its good for the game if an umpire is telling players not to pull or hit an arm." Um, imagine if a martian who knew nothing about footy heard that? Or a soccer mum whose kid wants to play footy. Not saying its a big deal, but I think its Hilarious.
if you saw a martian watching the game, the umpire would be the last thing freaking you out .

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Do the GWS supporters who got free membership get free grand final tickets as well?
Yes, they both will.

Would be nice if GWS make it. The Tiger Army can party together again, this time in a Grand Final. Providing we beat the Passy cats, of course.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
While it would be a magnificent scenario to beat up on the Moggies in the Prelim n then the Pies in the Granny. I'm not overly fussed who the opposition are going to be.
Simply hoping we get a good solid injury free workout against the Moggies with a strong finish over the top of them on Fri night. While Gee Whizz Sydaknee n Colonwood flog the absolute suit case out of one another on the Sat arvo.

Oh and the Ressies have a big win on Sunday in their Granny against whoever. We owe both Willie n Essendrugs a slap, the Burrows got theirs yesterday.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I can’t remember a more hated and disrespected player in the AFL , especially considering Green is an actual gun.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Oh dear, Fagan say the stats showed they did enough to win again :bash

He is a clueless old fat.
He just thinks pure numbers will win you a game of footy,
They lost to Freo, when they were up and he said the exact same thing. And that was 3 months ago.
Make a move

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I can’t remember a more hated and disrespected player in the AFL , especially considering Green is an actual gun.

Who hates him??
He has done nothing against so, I don’t hate him.
He is a A1 grade class footballer.
GWS are lucky to have him. He is their most important player.
He would’ve been better in the 70’s-80’s. I would trade away Castagna for him.