The Richmond 2017 AFL Grand Final thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Richmond 2017 AFL Grand Final thread

Re: The 2017 AFL Grand Final thread

BetterTigers said:
David King is a muppet. He’s still carrying a grudge against us.

He’s usually quite bullish about us. Very knowledgeable about what has already happened, not so good at predicting the future (unless he’s past-posting on Lewis Taylor). Not concerned at all that he’s tipping against us.

I hope we stop Rory Laird. Its their equivalent to Rance. Creates a lot of run from HB line. Our small fwds need to nail this guy

tigertim said:
I spent the night at the West Coast Eagles gf dinner.

No respect from them, Glen Jakovich, their committee man, mocking us. No one there tipped us [apart from Swanny) nor did Brad Johnson or Brent Harvey.

Just made me want to win a bit more.

I know a few drugs jokes that would’ve gone down well.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Swanny was hilarious. He was talkjbg about real ice "not Ben Cousins ice" and the WCE contingent just winced the rest of us laughed

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

Exactly! West Coke are in absolutely no position to mock anybody given their chequered and sordid recent history.
2006 Premiership will forever be tainted.

Swirling wind might help us and also The Killers with echo in the music. Everyone will hear it no matter how far away they are.

17ee6fd285413cf46e78b4ade7af4ad5

Was here at 4am.
Got one of the first/best seats, centre wing, top tier, MCC members.
Went back to the car and had a nanna nap.
Back in the ground now......
Brief shower just went through. Will dry off before they start.

I wasn't expecting this many crows supporters, the *smile* have taken over the Ponsford stand.

Keep roaring Tigers. We can do this. Just need to settle the nerves.