The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Not a famous person just a very dear friend.

We said farewell to one of the nicest men that has ever drawn breath today. He was a terrific Husband,
Father, Grandfather, Friend, Mentor. Generous to a fault.
He was also a tough as old boots footballer, one of those blokes you love having on your team.

Lots of people have a very heavy heart tonight.

Mesothelioma strikes again. What a scourge it is.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Not a famous person just a very dear friend.

We said farewell to one of the nicest men that has ever drawn breath today. He was a terrific Husband,
Father, Grandfather, Friend, Mentor. Generous to a fault.
He was also a tough as old boots footballer, one of those blokes you love having on your team.

Lots of people have a very heavy heart tonight.

Mesothelioma strikes again. What a scourge it is.:cry:
Condolences to you, his family and friends mate

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just heard Terry Norris died at 92 years of age. I remember him as Sgt O'Reilly in Cop Shop alongside Gil Tucker.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Just heard Terry Norris died at 92 years of age. I remember him as Sgt O'Reilly in Cop Shop alongside Gil Tucker.
Loved Cop Shop as a kid. He was also my local member of parliament growing up. I’ve got a photo of the cast of cop shop signed by him somewhere. Met him a few times years ago, seemed a decent bloke

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I used to do tv and film extra work and I spent a day in Docklands filming with Terry Norris and he was a lovely guy, asking me about my things.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Loved Cop Shop as a kid. He was also my local member of parliament growing up. I’ve got a photo of the cast of cop shop signed by him somewhere. Met him a few times years ago, seemed a decent bloke
Same here, especially when Lynda Stoner was on.....and Paula Duncan.

• Love

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Vale Doug Murray The King of FM Radio during the 80s RIP Uncle Dougie