The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

rosy3 said:
The saddest R.I.P. for me. Sweet dreams my beautiful sweet gentle miracle dog Kella.

Deepest sympathy rosy, they really are part of the family.

rosy3 said:
The saddest R.I.P. for me. Sweet dreams my beautiful sweet gentle miracle dog Kella.

That sad day finally arrived. Sad to hear Rosy. I remember you mentioned she was only 10 years old....is that too young for a dog to die?

This morning I was informed of the passing of long time PRE member David Clayton.

David was a work colleague of mine many years ago and had been battling cancer for a number of years. Sadly over the weekend he lost his battle.

Although I didn't often agree with David's views regarding the RFC, there's no doubt he was a passionate Tiger.

RIP David Clayton

The Boss said:
This morning I was informed of the passing of long time PRE member David Clayton.

David was a work colleague of mine many years ago and had been battling cancer for a number of years. Sadly over the weekend he lost his battle.

Although I didn't often agree with David's views regarding the RFC, there's no doubt he was a passionate Tiger.

RIP David Clayton
Wow, that's no good, sorry to hear.

RIP David. I had many battles with you, but always shared your tigers passion.

This is very sad. DC had been battling cancer for over 15 years and every time he thought he had it beat, it came back with mates. We have all had our disagreements with DC but he did a great deal for the club that went unrecognised. He was a key part of the SOS campaign with Neville Crowe and DC helped the WA Richmond Supporters Club get off the ground and become the success it is today. DC challenged everyone within the club but his heart was always Richmond. He attended every match including the interstate games and I think at one stage had gone to something like 100 odd matches straight including Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide etc before his illness stopped him traveling to Perth but he only missed that one match.

RIP David Clayton, I and the WA supporters will miss you.

RIP David. A true passionate Tiger who was driven by the desire to make our club great again.

Thank you.

Been thru the pain before Rosy and it never leaves you, so sorry.

Very sad to hear about David, to me was always a big part of PRE.

David didn't hide behind a User name so I guess that tells what sort of man he was.

If someone could answer, was it an expected outcome or sudden illness/accident?

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Been thru the pain before Rosy and it never leaves you, so sorry.

Very sad to hear about David, to me was always a big part of PRE.

David didn't hide behind a User name so I guess that tells what sort of man he was.

If someone could answer, was it an expected outcome or sudden illness/accident?

Scroll up to "The Boss" post mate

Rip David

He ran the first forum for tigers on the internet it was called tiger talk ( still going )

He was a man who didn't avoid confrontations David

But what he was was a real true dyed in the wool tiger . No one loved RICHMOND more than David Clayton

Rip old friend