The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

Bloody hell. 15 years!!

RIP David. I remember him during the late 80s /early 90s more.

Sad news, a passionate tiger, and a spirited contributor to this forum. RIP

Are you talking about the poster 'David C' here...?

Life's pretty crap sometimes.

Sad news. I think that's 4 of our PRE family who've passed away. David put up a good fight considering how unwell he was way back when PRE started. Although I didn't always admire the way he actually expressed his opinions at times I saw a lot of me in him. He didn't tolerate fools or *smile* and only wanted the best for the Club. R.I.P. Tiger. :hearton

I never knew David but you had to admire his passion for our club. Certainly rubbed people the wrong way but always had strong opinions.
RIP.

joegarra said:
RIP Don Rickles, was in my favourite Get Smart episodes

One of the few best comedians in this world. Realistic and un-politically correct. On You Tube, I still love watching the old 'roasting' sessions he did through the 60s & 70s.

Classic Don RIP What a Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv4OMsTUptA&feature=share

Australian funny guy John Clarke died whilst hiking. A funny guy.

Sad news. Gave me a lot of laughs of the years. Very clever man & fine comedian. RIP.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/renowned-satirist-john-clarke-dead-at-68-20170409-gvhg1r.html

Owned a couple of Fred Dagg tapes from years back. John was so funny then and so biting with Bryan Dawe.

John's passing and the end of Clarke and Dawe is really, really going to hurt.

RIP John Clarke, you can now ensure all scumbag Australian politicians can sleep peacefully as well.

I taped his phantom call of the 1980 GF on 3RRR. He didn't have a clue about the game but was an absolute scream. Had an obsession about the "Barker Brothers" as goal umpires. No idea where that tape is or if there are copies on the net.

Will be sadly missed.

What a funny funny guy!

Saw some highlights on TV last night and I forgot just how funny he was.

No costume, no change of the voice ,no nothing , just poking fun especially politicians of the time.

Died what he loved doing. That's how I want to go!

RIP . too young .