The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

So sad.

Just heard about it.

Now we wait for the wrap on the knuckle and a sentence not fitting what he did to this doctor.

I've noticed there is a security guard there now. All too late. At hospitals there should always be guards .

Too much of these instances occurring against staff at hospitals.

RIP

Condolences to his family.

No doubt there are many people on this board following the "VFL Footy in the 1980s" facebook page.
There is a very good article on it today about the fact that Graham Carbery passed away recently.
He was the boundary umpire that Phil Carman head-butted in 1980.
He barracked for Richmond!
RIP Graham Carbery.
http://theramble.com.au/2017/07/graham-carbery-%E2%80%93-a-man-who-stood-up/

23 loved the football in the 80's but there were certainly some pretty poor incidents looking back now that I'm older.

Infamous incident .

RIP Graham and condolences to his family.

23.21.159 said:
No doubt there are many people on this board following the "VFL Footy in the 1980s" facebook page.
There is a very good article on it today about the fact that Graham Carbery passed away recently.
He was the boundary umpire that Phil Carman head-butted in 1980.
He barracked for Richmond!
RIP Graham Carbery.
http://theramble.com.au/2017/07/graham-carbery-%E2%80%93-a-man-who-stood-up/

Thanks for sharing that. RIP to Graham.

IanG said:
RIP. I most liked him in the original Mission Impossible.
Ed Wood for me.

"Bevare! Bevare of the big green dragon that sits on your doorstep"

Jeez genuine shock. Unbelievable Bloody sad to hear RIP Chester :'(

Great performance as the corrupt cop in the Sopranos...

8735304-3x2-700x467.jpg