The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Hal Wilner - NYC record producer - worked with Lou Reed, Lucinda Williams, Laurie Anderson, etc..etc.. Aussies Peter Garrett, Sarah Blasko have worked with him. CV19 took this fine human. Here’s to Hal !

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Quenton Leach, inaugural Fremantle Docker aged 47 dies of Testicular cancer

This is really tragic. I never knew him as more than an acquaintance, but he was a team mate of my best mate playing for Claremont colts.
He was a quiet fella, almost spiritual and very genuine, and one of those guys who, despite his talent, seemed to be well aware that there was a lot more to life than footy.

To be gone at 47, everything else aside, it just beggars belief. I feel genuinely sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Premiership player Michael Bowden, father of Sean, Joel and Patrick who also played for the Tigers (and Rhett and Kane at Port Melbourne).

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Stirling Moss has also died.

" Who do you think you are, Stirling Moss" that was a remark my Dear Old Dad made one day when I was a learner driver & was travelling a wee bit faster than was legal. Still smile to myself when I think of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
< Golf | Movies >