The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Police statements and reporting seem to imply it may have been a deliberate act on the part of the truckie. Nothing proven yet of course.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Yeah, you are right, but gee I loved Ecky Thump.
Came across this photo recently during a bit of bad press for the Irish Government just before the corona hit the fan. This is a propaganda photo produced by the British Army involving a set of "staged" photos showing the infamous "Black and Tans" rounding up Irish rebel rousers after a shootout (all of the people in the photo including the pretend dead guy are actually serving officers). Do the "Tans" remind you of anyone?

Fake Black and Tans photo.jpg

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
As a massive Scrubs fan, it makes me very sad to hear of the passing of Sam Lloyd who played Ted. RIP Sam Lloyd

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Big week for music RIPs.. a second nod to Little Richard. Also this week - Dave Greenfield: keyboardist with The Stranglers. and Florian Schneider: co founder of Kraftwerk. And the girl who sang My Boy Lollipop Milly Small.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No, not Little Richard, he was great.

Very sad to see him leave us.

DS

Vale Little Richard was before his time as a performer with the showmanship.

Fats Domino, Jackie Wilson, Ray Charles, Chubby Checker, BB King, Little Richard, Miles Davis a golden era of Black American music across all genres.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Fred Willard, 86. A very funny “scene stealing“ actor.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users