The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Tim Brooke-Taylor with Cleese, Feldman and Chapman. I'd only ever seen the Python version till twitter showed me this:

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Perhaps my favourite horse ever, Might and Power has passed away.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Prompted by the passing of TBT, I looked them up and was surprised to see that he was the oldest Goodie. Bill is next in age and Graham is the youngest.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Stirling Moss has also died.

" Who do you think you are, Stirling Moss" that was a remark my Dear Old Dad made one day when I was a learner driver & was travelling a wee bit faster than was legal. Still smile to myself when I think of it.

Was also similarly recognized in our household. When my mother used to drive her two-cylinder "lawn-mower on wheels" around town as if it had six, Dad used to refer to her as Stirling Moss. It was one of his many expressions which has persisted in our familý 20 years after his passing. Even my Danish wife (who has little interest in the English speaking world and none in motor sport - as do I), was moved to make mention of it when she read it in the news in the Danish media yesterday.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Strling Moss and Tim Brooke Taylor ............wow another 2 great UK identities and world identities .

Loved the Goodies as a kid also along with Benny Hill and Hoges.

So grateful I was able to grow up when I did.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
One of my fave TV shows when growing up well one of fave TV shows ever .. another one bites the dust. Too many hero's going ....F*&^K Corona..

RIP Tim ..Comic genius Loved the Goodies.
1f641.png

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Was listening to SEN , Bob & Andy show while driving to pick up my wife.

About Michael Bowden. Wonderful insights into the beautiful man he was and how his children are following in his footsteps.

If you have time listen to it.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Was listening to SEN , Bob & Andy show while driving to pick up my wife.

About Michael Bowden. Wonderful insights into the beautiful man he was and how his children are following in his footsteps.

A very enjoyable listen.

I liked the bit when Bones Richardson said that he Michael Bowden and Michael Green being University students were amused that Tommy Hafey wasn't interested in talking about anything but footy. Bones said that he was running a couple of laps with Green before training on the day that man landed on the moon. After doing their laps they went up to Tommy who was in the middle of the ground, and said to him wasn't it amazing that man landed on the moon. Tommy said to them do you reckon that will help us make the top four.

Good on you Tommy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Greatly underrated actor Dennehy. He seemed to start getting noticed when he was older. I like the way he could easily switch between playing good or bad.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
This is a shocker. RIP to all of them.

Also snap chat photos doing the rounds, ever who took them and sent them should be ashamed of themselves.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
This is a shocker. RIP to all of them.

Also snap chat photos doing the rounds, ever who took them and sent them should be ashamed of themselves.

Unfortunately seems like it was the person best placed to help them, the piece of scum that they had pulled over. Instead of helping, he took photos of dying heros and then ran. Complete and utter scum.

RIP to those officers doing their jobs. Hoping that the driver of the truck had his medical episode BEFORE the accident but being reported as after. With the homicide squad getting involved this could get a whole lot more horrible, theirs one thing with it being a tragic accident, something else could be much worse.

• Angry

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Unfortunately seems like it was the person best placed to help them, the piece of scum that they had pulled over. Instead of helping, he took photos of dying heros and then ran. Complete and utter scum.

RIP to those officers doing their jobs. Hoping that the driver of the truck had his medical episode BEFORE the accident but being reported as after. With the homicide squad getting involved this could get a whole lot more horrible, theirs one thing with it being a tragic accident, something else could be much worse.
Yeah, join the dots and it’s a horrible tragic awful event.