The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

Hal Wilner - NYC record producer - worked with Lou Reed, Lucinda Williams, Laurie Anderson, etc..etc.. Aussies Peter Garrett, Sarah Blasko have worked with him. CV19 took this fine human. Here’s to Hal !

Quenton Leach, inaugural Fremantle Docker aged 47 dies of Testicular cancer

This is really tragic. I never knew him as more than an acquaintance, but he was a team mate of my best mate playing for Claremont colts.
He was a quiet fella, almost spiritual and very genuine, and one of those guys who, despite his talent, seemed to be well aware that there was a lot more to life than footy.

To be gone at 47, everything else aside, it just beggars belief. I feel genuinely sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Premiership player Michael Bowden, father of Sean, Joel and Patrick who also played for the Tigers (and Rhett and Kane at Port Melbourne).

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Stirling Moss has also died.

" Who do you think you are, Stirling Moss" that was a remark my Dear Old Dad made one day when I was a learner driver & was travelling a wee bit faster than was legal. Still smile to myself when I think of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users