The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
VwTPVNPpvTNtRy7ZTDNPReJkywaULbAHv1m28DzY9Fo.jpg

Science fiction masterpiece.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Rip Graham Salisbury, your best mate Subbie (Subzero) is sure going to miss you.

For those who haven't seen these videos it's worth taking the time to watch them.
It's not just the racing industry, the human race is poorer for the passing of Graham Salisbury.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How nice that he was able to be inducted as a legend before he passed. Hopefully he was able to be aware of it happening.
Yes I hope so too.
We've lost some greats the last few years, T- Shirt Tommy, Jeansy and now Kanga, three of the best.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
How nice that he was able to be inducted as a legend before he passed. Hopefully he was able to be aware of it happening.
Think they had an inkling? And it was telling that Kanga did not appear in even the most minimal media after his induction. Always glad we dodged his sides in finals. 4 band fa makes him a serious player but his rep was 99% coaching. You'd have say Tommy would have see no his early 60s success and

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Add R
Yes I hope so too.
We've lost some greats the last few years, T- Shirt Tommy, Jeansy and now Kanga, three of the best.
Add Ronald Dale and they dominated coaching from 60 to 90. influenced the 20 years after that too with their proteges Sheedy, Blight, Malthouse et al

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Caribbean Gardens Market. Gorn

The same week as the great Everton Weekes from the Caribbean.

I loved Caribbean Gardens a s a kid, the cars on the rails that I thought I was steering, the PaddleBoats the Jungle Cruise, the Dodgems and Merry Go Round and the Chair Lift that had to be the most dangerous ride in the Southern Hemisphere.