The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
More likely to be an industrial park, an extension of the existing Caribbean Gardens Industrial estate next door.
It's actually a really nicely done development
Yes, it is, also a good place to take learner drivers, nice wide roads, and just enough traffic, and situations.
Also grab the occasional bargain at Russell Athletic.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yes, I heard Ennio Morricone died, great composer, particularly like The Ecstasy of Gold:

Brilliant piece of music and the filming of the scene was done after the music was composed so the scene could be choreographed.

Just amazing.

Ironically it was only a couple of weeks ago I bought a 10" record of For a Few Dollars More, must give it a clean and a spin.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Ennio Morricone. He was writing compositions for jazz trumpet when he was 6.
His collaborations with Sergio Leone are the best.
his work is also on the films Days of Heaven, The Mission, The Untouchables, Bugsy. and more...
R I P... we've lost a true great.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Charlie ‘The Devil Went Down to Georgia’ Daniels passed away on the 6th, which seems to have escaped attention.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
'Big Jack' Charlton. Leeds legend and honourary Irishman.
Sad to hear that, he we was part of a Leeds powerhouse when I started following them in the late 60's. That's 3 that I know of from that era, Jack Charlton, Norm Hunter and Trevor Cherry.
May they Rest In Peace.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Actress Kelly Preston aka Mrs John Travolta. Aged just 57, breast cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
< Golf | Movies >