The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Yep Peter Green, revered by many for good reason. RIP.
Played some mean blues, but listen to 'Albatross' for a signpost to the mans genius.

Reactions: 2 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Terry Waters Former Collingwood Captain who has passed away after a battle with cancer.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Olivia De Havilland, RIP. Only 104.

Bizarrely I thought she was the star in Hitchcock's "Rebecca", but I asked Wikipedia and it turns out it was Joan Fontaine. But on further reading, they were sisters! Wonder why I got them crossed up in my head?

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
RIP Alan Parker, director of Bugsy Malone, Midnight Express, Angel Heart, Birdy, Mississippi Burning and many others.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
RIP Alan Parker, director of Bugsy Malone, Midnight Express, Angel Heart, Birdy, Mississippi Burning and many others.
I didn’t know he did Mississini Burning. I only just rewatched that about 2 months ago after about a 30 year gap. Very good fillum.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I didn’t know he did Mississini Burning. I only just rewatched that about 2 months ago after about a 30 year gap. Very good fillum.
Yep top movie. Haven’t seen it for ages either. Will have to watch again soon.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Bugsy Malone, Midnight Express and Angel Heart are my faves. Oh and The Commitments!