The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Maybe, MASH man & China Beach.

Think I missed the entire English cop show trend.
MASH good. China Beach came a bit later. Didn't get much of a run in our house but a pretty good if not classic show.

Look, as long as the old man educated you in the ways of Kaos and Control, you'll probably be alright.

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Condolences to you and your family. @Legends of 2017 I hope you were all together for mothers day.
Thank you TBV. Unfortunately we weren’t. Was at the game on Saturday when my sister rang me to say the nurse that comes to check on her in the morning was concerned enough to call an ambulance. She hasn’t been well for a long time. Was in hospital for 5 weeks before being released a couple of weeks ago. Seemed to improve when at home with my sister and I doing shifts to look after her. Thanks to hospital rules, no visitors so couldn’t see her. Spoke to her over the phone last night. She sounded ok but a bit depressed being back in hospital. Doctor said she passed away quite suddenly in front of him this morning.
I have a big bunch of flowers I bought her Saturday morning for Mother’s Day sitting at home in a vase that I never got a chance to give her. Only been just over 6 months since my dad passed away.
It’s bloody tough at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 16 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Thank you TBV. Unfortunately we weren’t. Was at the game on Saturday when my sister rang me to say the nurse that comes to check on her in the morning was concerned enough to call an ambulance. She hasn’t been well for a long time. Was in hospital for 5 weeks before being released a couple of weeks ago. Seemed to improve when at home with my sister and I doing shifts to look after her. Thanks to hospital rules, no visitors so couldn’t see her. Spoke to her over the phone last night. She sounded ok but a bit depressed being back in hospital. Doctor said she passed away quite suddenly in front of him this morning.
I have a big bunch of flowers I bought her Saturday morning for Mother’s Day sitting at home in a vase that I never got a chance to give her. Only been just over 6 months since my dad passed away.

Really sorry to hear about your loss Legends, having both pass away over the last 6 months must be very difficult.

Hope you and the family are managing, and I sympathise with you and wish you all the best.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
That's no good. Can sympathise. Lost both my parents within a 3 month period. Keep punchin....

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Condolences to you and family Legends.

That's no good. Can sympathise. Lost both my parents within a 3 month period. Keep punchin....
That's terrible Red.

Maybe we should have our own RIP thread as I just lost 2 aunts in 3 days. Right on the Mother's Day period.

Gotta feeling Covid played a part considering their age but no-one wants to say.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Condolences to you and family Legends.

That's terrible Red.

Maybe we should have our own RIP thread as I just lost 2 aunts in 3 days. Right on the Mother's Day period.

Gotta feeling Covid played a part considering their age but no-one wants to say.
Thats shithouse news TF, my best wishes to the family