Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

He not, happy for Prestie to have another weeks rest and Dow to get a couple of games in a row.
Agree. Put Prestia in cotton wool for a couple of weeks. get him cherry ripe again.
Would really like to see Dow get a solid block of games. Could do some wonders for hjis confidence and it could also feed into sustained improved performances.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Nothing wrong with giving Prestia reduced minutes in the magoos. Get him cherry ripe considering his lack of match fitness

Reactions: 4 users
Liked his game. Nice hands in the clearances. Is he fit to play this week? Would like to see him get an extended run of games.

Reactions: 5 users
Looked like he clipped knees in the centre square , with either Jack Graham ora GWS player .

I like the thought of Dow feeding the ball out to Brown , Sonsie etc for years to come .

Not quite Bolton agility , however geez he’s nimble and got a lightning first step

Reactions: 2 users
Dow was substituted out of the win over the Giants with a knee issue but could still be a chance to face the Saints this week after narrowly missing a more serious concern.

"Someone ran into the side of his leg at a centre bounce contest and got him in the quad, but his knee [went] inwards and he's quite hypermobile, so it saved him a bit. If that was slightly worse he might have done his ACL, but he had all the checks done and all of those things and then came good," Burge said.

"He's pulled up pretty well, but we'll need to wait and see when he starts moving around and running. I think he's a chance to be available."

Reactions: 4 users
Dow was substituted out of the win over the Giants with a knee issue but could still be a chance to face the Saints this week after narrowly missing a more serious concern.

"Someone ran into the side of his leg at a centre bounce contest and got him in the quad, but his knee [went] inwards and he's quite hypermobile, so it saved him a bit. If that was slightly worse he might have done his ACL, but he had all the checks done and all of those things and then came good," Burge said.

"He's pulled up pretty well, but we'll need to wait and see when he starts moving around and running. I think he's a chance to be available."

Phew

Reactions: 1 user
Thought he had a great game until he went off

Showed the mid field craft we have been looking for in our youth for a while

If fit I would give him several games in a row to see if it is true or a mirage

It would be quite satisfying if we ended up with the better Dow as well as the better Grimes, despite their relative draft positions.

Reactions: 3 users
For a 3 gamer thought Dow was brilliant today. 12 contested possessions, 7 clearances, 5 tackles, 83% disposal efficiency. That's elite. My vote for best.

Reactions: 9 users
A big positive. Thought he found space in the clinches and his disposal was positive.

Needs to play every game from now on.

Reactions: 7 users
Might have had 20+ touches BUT not damaging at all.
Really? Was integral and very clean. Unlike someone unmentionable, doesn't kick grubbers or blind handballs straight to the opposition.

Reactions: 1 users
Definitely got class, would be good see Sonsie out there with him