Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
you blokes know im not one to crow late.

but I didnt get a chance to announce.

went in the tab to put more on the tigers to win the flag with the last of my unlaundered cash,

and I spied Brooklyn hustle in a BM 78.

I rubbed my eyes,

and had the lot on Brooklyn hustle to win the bm78, all up tiger to win the flag,

and had zero anxiety about either leg.

I think their must be a bookmaker Covid cluster transmitting unchecked.

theres no other explanation for their generosity at the moment

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What an old marvel Ihtsahhym is he won the Group 1 Kingston Town Classic as a 3 year old and now as 10 year old he has just won his 2nd Darwin Cup :clap2

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
On the trot too!
Bernie did you see the post race interview with the jockey Peter Hall? That's why I love the racing game, he was overcome with emotion, such is the love he has for Ihtsahhym.
I'm pretty sure that Hall has won almost every country cup in Wa.
He and the trainer floated the horse up again this year, they had to quarantine in Katherine for 2 weeks.
Last year than won a race in Broome on the way through to Darwin.
I'd love to tag along on a trip like that, I'd make sure the esky was full, I think they might like a drink. I owe them a drink, as i had a good day yesterday.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Can anyone remember a thinner edition of The Memsie?

Adelaides 4th best sprinter as favourite?

Peters cant use his usual drugs in melbourne, but If Arcadia Queen is 90% as good as she was tracking before his greedy dumb Everest climb,

She should demolish this field*

* i fell out of love with mystic journey. I wonder if @Leysy Days still holds her dear?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Can anyone remember a thinner edition of The Memsie?

Adelaides 4th best sprinter as favourite?

Peters cant use his usual drugs in melbourne, but If Arcadia Queen is 90% as good as she was tracking before his greedy dumb Everest climb,

She should demolish this field*

* i fell out of love with mystic journey. I wonder if @Leysy Days still holds her dear?
I'm all in on Peltzer this spring, kicks off his campaign in the San Domenico on Saturday.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

surprising.

if Russian Camelot comes back as good, they're competing for 2nd place IMO.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I'm all in on Peltzer this spring, kicks off his campaign in the San Domenico on Saturday.
There’s the likelihood Anders and Peltzer take different paths over the Spring.

What prospect the former gets an Everest spot? I’d be happy.

And a thought for Kosciuszko watchers, there’s a horse in Canberra going just as well as last year.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I really like a couple tomoz.

Brooklyn hustle at the valley and Colette in sydney. Both on spring g1 missions

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
There’s the likelihood Anders and Peltzer take different paths over the Spring.

What prospect the former gets an Everest spot? I’d be happy.

And a thought for Kosciuszko watchers, there’s a horse in Canberra going just as well as last year.

I cant see anything beating front page bernie.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Spring!

A few bets in Sydney:
R1 n10 Harto - decent crack at $3. First up in 11 months for Waller but its first couple of starts were beauties and has looked smooth in 3 trials. My brother swears all you have to do to get a short priced fave beat is put Mcevoy on its back, but this is well-bred and the bloke who tipped it to me is a master punter.
r2 couple of small bets at odds: n17 Temoin Chaud and n13 Clearly Regal (nice recent trial v Trekking) both around $13
r5 n6 Masaff @ $9
r9 n4 Cristal Breeze a good go @ $5.50

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Nice one Spooker. Leysy’s having a crack today as well.

This years Melb Cup winner returns. This horse is a freak and should win. Surprise Baby of course.

Also keen
Rc 2 Shandy
Rc6 Bella Vella

GL!!

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Spring!

A few bets in Sydney:
R1 n10 Harto - decent crack at $3. First up in 11 months for Waller but its first couple of starts were beauties and has looked smooth in 3 trials. My brother swears all you have to do to get a short priced fave beat is put Mcevoy on its back, but this is well-bred and the bloke who tipped it to me is a master punter.
r2 couple of small bets at odds: n17 Temoin Chaud and n13 Clearly Regal (nice recent trial v Trekking) both around $13
r5 n6 Masaff @ $9
r9 n4 Cristal Breeze a good go @ $5.50

Brother was right.

• Haha