Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I wouldn't put a dollar of Twiggy Forests money on Kementari,

even if you could back a horse to run last, he'd beat one home.

but I'm in a slump, so he may well win.

I've never ever backed the winner of the Stradbroke, but I like Trekking, even from the carpark.

but im confident that the smarter amongst us won't be racing to jump aboard my tips
Agreed he’s Special K no longer and has proven he doesn’t have the balls to win since his gelding.

look for the 3yos.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Victorem has the best draw of the chances. Backed it each way, with a saver on Dawn Passage as the wide draw is offset by the light weight it carries.

T44

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Ignore barriers (as usual) at Eagle Farm tomorrow. In fact wider maybe better as the day goes on if the return to the track was a guide.

Rothfire the bet for leysy in Race 7 tomorrow. Massive Get on. Star!!

Something smaller on Victorem in the Straddie and Persan at Flem in Race 3.

GL All.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Three leg place multi PR 7 - State Attorney $2.30, SR 8 Dealmaker $ 2.90, and Kementari :help $4.75 for a divided of $31.70 for the dollar.

Seven furlongs is Kementari best distance, he'll probably need a big bowl of milk before and after the race.

I have to back Dawn Passage for the win because I've been on him since he towelled up Bivouac by 3 and a half lengths at his start.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Cheers mate. Monster day!!! Persan also getting the choccies ($12 when posted)

Spent the day at the single best racing pub in the World (Emerald in Sth Melb)

Great times!!!

Note - As mentioned - Rothfire is a S.T.A.R Best two y.o in the country by a street.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Interesting read for the punters here.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Interesting read for the punters here.

wow!

so have I got this right he's alleging its Fine Cotton Returns on Steroids?

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
wow!

so have I got this right he's alleging its Fine Cotton Returns on Steroids?
You can click on a couple of the other articles which highlights a highly suspicious Sydney race with the vision of the race

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
MR 6-13 La Tigeresa each way

Good luck everyone.

La Tigeresa goes around again today in the last at the Valley.
Was very, very unlucky last start, cost me a very tidy place Multi. Has got the services of Ollie, the money man.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Cheers mate. Monster day!!! Persan also getting the choccies ($12 when posted)

Spent the day at the single best racing pub in the World (Emerald in Sth Melb)

Great times!!!

Note - As mentioned - Rothfire is a S.T.A.R Best two y.o in the country by a street.

How many parmas did you have to eat to stay for so long? Though it sounds like you could afford to order a few and not worry about eating them. Rot hire was super impressive. But gap from Qld 2yo to Spring 3yo down south is a leap many don't make.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy your boy Stradivarius just gave them a licking winning his 3rd Ascot Gold Cup.
After cruising to the front with a furlong to go he won by 12 lengths.
WOW!!!! what a turn of foot.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I LOVE Willie Pike, he's had 4 rides at Belmont for 4 wins, and has got 4 more rides.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Theres a bit of a word around town on Amirykl? SR2N13 in the highway sat.

not suggesting you mortgage your house, (you dont need to at 12's)

but she's down there fresh and ready, apparently has flippers instead of hooves, and Hyronomus should get her in a good spot from gate 2, provided the Waterhouses don't back something else.

Also always need to beware of Matt Dunn horses in Highways. He rarely pays for fuel from murwillumbah to Sydney.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Theres a bit of a word around town on Amirykl? SR2N13 in the highway sat.

not suggesting you mortgage your house, (you dont need to at 12's)

but she's down there fresh and ready, apparently has flippers instead of hooves, and Hyronomus should get her in a good spot from gate 2, provided the Waterhouses don't back something else.

Also always need to beware of Matt Dunn horses in Highways. He rarely pays for fuel from murwillumbah to Sydney.
Interesting jockey appointment, Hyeronimus. I wonder who he's going to back in the race ;)

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Mate has a share in Cabinho (Flemington R7 #13). They have a bit of an opinion of him so he's been brought to town from a maiden, and Oliver is keen to stick with him. The $9 is disappointing given he's up against city winners, though. Might be one to include in quaddies. Will likely have one more in town after this before being turned out.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mate has a share in Cabinho (Flemington R7 #13). They have a bit of an opinion of him so he's been brought to town from a maiden, and Oliver is keen to stick with him. The $9 is disappointing given he's up against city winners, though. Might be one to include in quaddies. Will likely have one more in town after this before being turned out.
Looks like a progressive horse, good luck.