Tickets For Gold Coast Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tickets For Gold Coast Game

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
What’s the go with getting tickets to this game if you are an AFL member?

Can I use my membership?

All the responses on this thread have been as useful as tits on a bull.

Much appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Can I use my membership?

Much appreciated.
I can only go by my past experience on tickets for games against GC. Not going this year. I couldn’t use my membership to get a ticket for these games. I believe tickets are sold through Ticketmaster for qld games. Out of curiosity, I checked out the AFL website on my app. According to that, tickets went on sale on the 8th of December for general public ( 7th for afl members). There was a link to click on that says “ Buy tickets here”. Clicked on that, that took me to the match centre part of the app. Went to our game and clicked on “ Buy tickets”. That took me back to the original page :mad: Different year, same crappy problems with the site. Tried again and this time it took me to the usual page to buy tickets. Didn’t go any further as I’m not going.
Hope this helps Smoking.
Also, if you have a ticket for the game and plan on using public transport to get there, your game day ticket is your public transport ticket. Something the victorian government could implement

Reactions: 1 user

Can I use my membership?
Ticketek I believe for Qld tickets. I'm not going tothe Suns game, not allowed to fly yet, hopefully the May game V Brisbane :unsure:

But the blue area's, tickets were still available. I did click on a seat and it took me to the payment area of the website, so I took that as tickets were still available (y)

Screenshot_20240103_235827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240103_235544_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Also, if you have a ticket for the game and plan on using public transport to get there, your game day ticket is your public transport ticket. Something the victorian government could implement
Daughter uploaded me a ticket a few weeks back, so with the public transport aspect do we just scan our phones when boarding, same as scanning our phones at the grounds?
I know they've had the public transport tickets included to footy n other major events in W.A. for years now n no surprise to see that even Qweelanders have a similar system. In Vic we're far to busy digging damp n musty holes in the ground n *smile* up traffic everywhere to waste time on fancy *smile* like technology.

Much appreciated.

Cant help with an AFL members Aces,

But if you want to be in the intense hatred for everything GCS squad,

U should sit with me and snake and spook.

Im gonna leave a few kg of thin beef sausages in the sun for a week and see if i can land one down the neck of dimmas filthy red and yellow polo

Despite a few shortcomings, DeMetricon Is better experience than The Gabba. The brisbane mob know just enough to recognise dustin martin and boo him, whereas the GC mob dont know who he is.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Cant help with an AFL members Aces,

But if you want to be in the intense hatred for everything GCS squad,

U should sit with me and snake and spook.

Im gonna leave a few kg of thin beef sausages in the sun for a week and see if i can land one down the neck of dimmas filthy red and yellow polo

Despite a few shortcomings, DeMetricon Is better experience than The Gabba. The brisbane mob know just enough to recognise dustin martin and boo him, whereas the GC mob dont know who he is.
Unable to make the trip.... sounds as though I'll need to use the smellRvision setting on my tele... last time I fired it up was the GF day... it worked.... that really smelt like shìt!

btw.... good to see ya back(y)

Buying tickets for me was easy. Just rang my old St Kilda supporting mate now living on the Gold Coast and is a Suns member

I just booked a family pass for $140 coming down from Sunshine Coast.

Moved back 18 months ago after 20 years abroad, havent been to GC ground, not a massive fan of Gabba so am looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I will be on holidays and plan to drive down from Noosa on game day. Have never been to Gold Coast stadium.
Any helpful suggestions please:
Parking? Looks like there’s a car park across the road from stadium but doesn’t look big? Is it open to public?
Seating, what are the best seats, preferably with Tiger supporters?
Thanks

Daughter uploaded me a ticket a few weeks back, so with the public transport aspect do we just scan our phones when boarding, same as scanning our phones at the grounds?
I know they've had the public transport tickets included to footy n other major events in W.A. for years now n no surprise to see that even Qweelanders have a similar system. In Vic we're far to busy digging damp n musty holes in the ground n *smile* up traffic everywhere to waste time on fancy *smile* like technology.
The few times I’ve gone, I’ve stayed in surfers. From there I took the light rail to the end of that line, the stop name escapes me at the moment. Then wait for the shuttle buses to take me to the stadium. You don’t need to scan or tap your ticket. Never had to show it, but I’m guessing that if a ticket inspector comes aboard you need to show it then.

I will be on holidays and plan to drive down from Noosa on game day. Have never been to Gold Coast stadium.
Parking? Looks like there’s a car park across the road from stadium but doesn’t look big? Is it open to public?
Thanks
I just booked a family pass for $140 coming down from Sunshine Coast.

Moved back 18 months ago after 20 years abroad, havent been to GC ground, not a massive fan of Gabba so am looking forward to it.
If you guys are driving in, park at a free car park called Boowaggan Road Park 'n Ride. Opens 2.5 hrs before the game so get there as early as you can to make sure you get in.

They have free buses from there to the stadium, about a 10 minute ride.
Then after the game go back to catch a bus to the car park, the queue for going out of the car park is not really long, probably quicker than the MCG car park.

One year I forgot about the car park and taxi'd it in, $80 each way from the stadium to/from Bond Uni. Because of all the cars, taxi's and buses taking about 30+ minutes to get away from the ground, the fare kept rising up🤦‍♂️

Then I remembered the car park for the Gunners concert Nov '22 at Metricon and it worked a treat👌

20240104_133615.jpg

Screenshot_20240104_130818_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240104_130755_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240104_130909_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240104_130842_Maps.jpg

Thanks
Search Heritage Blue on Tiketek and select Suns Tigers game date. If there are still parking spots available they will sting you $25. You can print the parking ticket or use your mobile to show the parking attendant. Both work. Alternatively buses usually shuttle from Nerang Train Station or Boowaggan Road Merrimac.

If you guys are driving in, park at a free car park called Boowaggan Road Park 'n Ride. Opens 2.5 hrs before the game so get there as early as you can to make sure you get in.

They have free buses from there to the stadium, about a 10 minute ride.
Then after the game go back to catch a bus to the car park, the queue for going out of the car park is not really long, probably quicker than the MCG car park.

One year I forgot about the car park and taxi'd it in, $80 each way from the stadium to/from Bond Uni. Because of all the cars, taxi's and buses taking about 30+ minutes to get away from the ground, the fare kept rising up🤦‍♂️

Then I remembered the car park for the Gunners concert Nov '22 at Metricon and it worked a treat👌

View attachment 21478

View attachment 21479

View attachment 21480

View attachment 21481

View attachment 21482
Thanks so much for your help, and the time and effort you have put in RM!

Reactions: 1 users