Tickets For Gold Coast Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tickets For Gold Coast Game

Search Heritage Blue on Tiketek and select Suns Tigers game date. If there are still parking spots available they will sting you $25. You can print the parking ticket or use your mobile to show the parking attendant. Both work. Alternatively buses usually shuttle from Nerang Train Station or Boowaggan Road Merrimac.
Thanks very much for your assistance too Tommy!

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks so much for your help, and the time and effort you have put in RM!
All good man (y) It's not the easiest place to get to so the more you know before going there the better of you are.

At least at the Gabba you've got the Pineapple Hotel and the Story Bridge Hotel to drink at before and after the game 🍻🍻

And my son studied at Bond Uni 2021-2023, so I went to our games up there in '21 & '22 and the Gunners concert in Nov '22 - where I saw Wayne Campbell in the crowd :LOL:

All good man (y) It's not the easiest place to get to so the more you know before going there the better of you are.

At least at the Gabba you've got the Pineapple Hotel and the Story Bridge Hotel to drink at before and after the game 🍻🍻

And my son studied at Bond Uni 2021-2023, so I went to our games up there in '21 & '22 and the Gunners concert in Nov '22 - where I saw Wayne Campbell in the crowd :LOL:

The beer at the golf club right over the road is way better than the beer in Australia

Reactions: 1 user
Cant help with an AFL members Aces,

But if you want to be in the intense hatred for everything GCS squad,

U should sit with me and snake and spook.

Im gonna leave a few kg of thin beef sausages in the sun for a week and see if i can land one down the neck of dimmas filthy red and yellow polo

Despite a few shortcomings, DeMetricon Is better experience than The Gabba. The brisbane mob know just enough to recognise dustin martin and boo him, whereas the GC mob dont know who he is.
Haha. Would love nothing better than seeing the look on Dimmas face.

The last time I went to Metricon was back when we played them in Round 1. Was lucky enough back then to score some tickets through work.

This time around I am happy to sit wherever. Preferably in view of the AFL cronies the see the look on their face when another GC failure occurs.

Yeah thanks mate, i will referrence your post before making the trip down, cheers.

The beer at the golf club right over the road is way better than the beer in Australia
I've only walked past it, sounds like next time I'm up there I'll have to try it out 🍻:eyes

Screenshot_20240105_003818_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240105_003853_Maps.jpg

I will be on holidays and plan to drive down from Noosa on game day. Have never been to Gold Coast stadium.
Any helpful suggestions please:
Parking? Looks like there’s a car park across the road from stadium but doesn’t look big? Is it open to public?
Seating, what are the best seats, preferably with Tiger supporters?
Thanks
Billy Barrott?

I've been driving for years. My drive is about an hour from the South but I drive along Nerang Broadbeach Rd. I pay $10 at a Church carpark in Chisholm Rd. Lots of people use it. TBH not a bad walking distance. traffic can be slow after the game anyhow.

The car park across the road is crowded after games.

I got an email from the club a while ago about the game so I just booked through that. Pre COVID, RFC a majority of the crowd. Our 2022 game at Metricon wasn't crowded.

Last edited:
Billy Barrott?

I've been driving for years. My drive is about an hour from the South but I drive along Nerang Broadbeach Rd. I pay $10 at a Church carpark in Chisholm Rd. Lots of people use it. TBH not a bad walking distance. traffic can be slow after the game anyhow.

The car park across the road is crowded after games.

I got an email from the club a while ago about the game so I just booked through that. Pre COVID, RFC a majority of the crowd. Our 2022 game at Metricon wasn't crowded.
Thanks Tora

To be clear I hate Shitcon park more than my job.
I actually think they've done a good job with the precinct around the stadium, Since the Comm games they've fixed up the golf course. Its now night golf; the tennis courts; the basketball courts have been refurbished. Golf courses have always been there.

There's a AFL ground at the back of the main ground; heaps of space to kick a footy, I've watched games from when it was just Carara. I quite like the renovated grand stands .

KDV Sport was RFC hub during COVID. I shouldda driven up the next day after the Grand Final win. Night Grand finals? Slightly too far.

Traffic after a game is the major issue.

Last edited:
Jobs done lunch at golf club found reasonable hotel 5 mins from Shitcon Park.

The golf club gets packed before the game, the Queensland Richmond Supporters Group have their pre match function there which is always a great thing to attend, they always have Balmey, Weightman, Maric etc. talking.

Tickets will go on sale soon.

• Love
The golf club gets packed before the game, the Queensland Richmond Supporters Group have their pre match function there which is always a great thing to attend, they always have Balmey, Weightman, Maric etc. talking.

Tickets will go on sale soon.
Booked in already Disco.