Tigers in the wild | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers in the wild

A while ago now but I remember having breakfast at Cheerio on Lennox Street - Pushup King and Dan Jackson were there having porridge.
Dan Jackson and Jake King were very tight. An unlikely pairing.
And I’ll let you in on a little secret. Jake King wasn’t the loose one.

Was waiting in line at McDonalds in St Kilda across the road from Luna Park and noticed MRj standing behind me and had a nice 5-6 min chat once it was my turn to order i asked Mrj what he wanted and as a life long tiger supporter would be my pleasure to pay for his meal

MRj Order

2 Big Mac's
1 filo fish
Large Chips
12 nuggets
Caramel Sundae
Sprite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
If Dimma wasn’t with them, it’s not true.
lol the night before our game up there last year
My eldest son spotted Dusty & Bellis walking on the beach
He rushed over to shake hands but did get a high 5

Just a few meters back was a small group of players , but no Dimma

Reactions: 1 users
Was waiting in line at McDonalds in St Kilda across the road from Luna Park and noticed MRj standing behind me and had a nice 5-6 min chat once it was my turn to order i asked Mrj what he wanted and as a life long tiger supporter would be my pleasure to pay for his meal

MRj Order

2 Big Mac's
1 filo fish
Large Chips
12 nuggets
Caramel Sundae
Sprite
So, just a light snack?

MRj Order

2 Big Mac's
1 filo fish
Large Chips
12 nuggets
Caramel Sundae
Sprite
Musta been feeling peckish after a heavy training morning. Gotta load back up after ya been workin hard.

Reactions: 1 user

MRj Order

2 Big Mac's
1 filo fish
Large Chips
12 nuggets
Caramel Sundae
Sprite
Jnr got up upsized.

MRj Order

2 Big Mac's
1 filo fish
Large Chips
12 nuggets
Caramel Sundae
Sprite
Apparently he was only there to use the toilets until you approached him.

MRj Order

2 Big Mac's
1 filo fish
Large Chips
12 nuggets
Caramel Sundae
Sprite
With all that would’ve thought he’d go for a Diet Coke

• Haha
Had the whole team across the road, camping at my neighbours property, during the Bright pre season camp.....twice, a few seasons ago. I was in Melbourne both times though!

With all that would’ve thought he’d go for a Diet Coke
I used to work at Maccas many decades ago. That was the typical 155kg persons order. Large
Big Mac meal. Nuggets (20 with sauces). Apple pie. Large Sundae topping top and bottom. Throw in an extra cheeseburger. Oh by the way…. make the drink diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MRj Order

2 Big Mac's
1 filo fish
Large Chips
12 nuggets
Caramel Sundae
Sprite
He must have confused the training guide to the menu. He’s gone from tapering off to loading up

• Haha
Prestia is spending a lot of time around Port Melbourne training, and is very fit. Not to say his body will hold together for 25 games, but aerobically he's in magnificent condition.

Reactions: 8 users
I've seen Cumbo skiing and fall in Canada. Just hope he stays careful.

Miller's boy Ollie has really grown and just turned 2. Get Benny to 100 games. Ollie could become the next Sandilands.
At the current rate he will be 46 when he gets to 100 games :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users