Tigers looking yellow, but not yet black (The Age) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers looking yellow, but not yet black (The Age)

Yawn.....more of the same old easy shot taking at Richmond.  With all the Richmond material out there that could be used this is the best they could come up with.  Whoever wrote it should keep their day job because this business is not their calling (I hope for their sake it isn't their day job).  Oh and being pedantic it is 24 years of failure not 25 - I am sure that rips out the heart of their message.  ;)

Phantom said:
Next week we can laugh at the not so happy hawkers.

But I want to laugh noooooooow.  Can Hawthorn please predict another premiership in 2005?   ;D

until the rfc turns around we are easy targets...

who cares, they write all they want and get stuck into us its nothing we havent heard over the last 20 odd years...

god help them when the wheel turns...

"to the victor go the spoils"

Some parts of that article were funny (and frighteningly accurate!), other parts were just plain stupid.

Water off a ducks back as far as I'm concerned. Heard most of it before, nothing to get worked up about.

I've found that over the last 2 decades, there's one very important aspect you need in order to follow the Mighty Tigers and that is a VERY GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!

Must have this if you want to maintain your sanity.

Twas a sad day for the masses when the crettins had their crayons taken from them and were then presented with a degree in journalism.
Very sad, very sad indeed. Oh Dear!

Phantom said:
Personally, I'm not getting up tight about it. There are another 15 weeks to sit back now and laugh at the jibes written about other clubs' problems.

Next week we can laugh at the not so happy hawkers.

Amen. At least we didnt say we were gonna win the comp. Lets bring forth the carnage Ha Ha