Tiges V Dees - Anzac Day Eve (Game Day) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges V Dees - Anzac Day Eve (Game Day)

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Yes correctomondo Red. As it's a reserved game I can see what's available in all stands and doing a count.

This doesn't include our member's bays as that's off limits to Ticketek and hope that for this marquee game, they roll up in very numbers which i think they will and help push the crowd towards 80K

That annoys me also and you should talk to the club about that. Do they have a resell option where anyone can buy seats if a member can't roll up?
Most dees will be in MCC and behind the city end "lower level". So the cheese platters may not be in your face for this game ;)
I’ve got 3 reserved seats, and you have the option of selling them back if you know you won’t use them by a certain day.
I would guess that it’s Ticketek/Ticketmaster who gets the seat then can on sell to anyone.
Pisses me off when we get large numbers of oppo supporters in Richmond Reserved bays who try to cause a bit of trouble, especially when I’m in a “Family” area.
And I have mentioned it to the club through the members surveys, but I doubt they pay attention.

I don’t sell my seat back anymore on principal

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I’ve got 3 reserved seats, and you have the option of selling them back if you know you won’t use them by a certain day.
I would guess that it’s Ticketek/Ticketmaster who gets the seat then can on sell to anyone.
Pisses me off when we get large numbers of oppo supporters in Richmond Reserved bays who try to cause a bit of trouble, especially when I’m in a “Family” area.
And I have mentioned it to the club through the members surveys, but I doubt they pay attention.

I don’t sell my seat back anymore on principal

I sit in the Roaming Tiger area and it constantly has lots of opposition fans, not real happy about that, but what really gets me is how they always manage to get seats right near the front when I can never get seats that close. I try early when they go on sale, I try later, I try all times in between, but, no, those front few rows, can never get them.

DS

• Angry

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Pressure is on a few players tonight to perform - Dow, Young, Ralphsmith, Banks to name a few. Either down on form or not showed much in their early careers to date.

There’s other kids we could be investing games in. While expecting a decent loss, I’ll still be interested in individual performances.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Oh, and Lest we forget the 100,000 black australians killed in the Frontier Wars (1788-1930's), as well

Age shall not weary them either.

Go tigers

Reactions: 11 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yes correctomondo Red. As it's a reserved game I can see what's available in all stands and doing a count.

This doesn't include our member's bays as that's off limits to Ticketek and hope that for this marquee game, they roll up in very numbers which i think they will and help push the crowd towards 80K

That annoys me also and you should talk to the club about that. Do they have a resell option where anyone can buy seats if a member can't roll up?
Most dees will be in MCC and behind the city end "lower level". So the cheese platters may not be in your face for this game ;)
Yes. Re-sell option. I have it but go to every game so don’t use it. Stinks.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Oh, and Lest we forget the 100,000 black australians killed in the Frontier Wars (1788-1930's), as well

Age shall not weary them either.

Go tigers
Why bring this into ANZAC day?
I am proud that my grandfather was born in England and equally as proud that he fought on the Somme in the First World War as an Australian.
I am sure he fought side by side with Indigenous Australians who also fought bravely after 1917.
We honor ALL people who served.
Regardless of Race, Colour or Creed.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dash Kam is the sub. Interesting. 1st time ever I think.

Still no flogs named......keep it like that.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
OK, they've decided. What mauling do we cop with these? Fish head again.....Stevic??

1713947546132.png

• Haha

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
Mcintosh the sub *smile* yes about time we faze him out hes been putrid. Clearly yze is sending him a message and about *smile* time

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Dusty's body/corky should be spot on now.
Looking forward to him spending a bit more time in the guts and showing Petracca how it's done, and slotting a few goals when he's in the forward line.

TimeToRoar

Tiger Superstar
Apr 13, 2014
If the queue to get out of Richmond station is any indication, expecting a reasonable crowd

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Ooze said that Nank and Naismith will spending a bit of time forward, looking forward to Nank testing May's ribs.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Why bring this into ANZAC day?
I am proud that my grandfather was born in England and equally as proud that he fought on the Somme in the First World War as an Australian.
I am sure he fought side by side with Indigenous Australians who also fought bravely after 1917.
We honor ALL people who served.
Regardless of Race, Colour or Creed.

Yeah. Honour all. Thats what i said

Why bring up australians dying in wars on Anzac day?

I would have thought that was pretty self-evident?

Go tiges

Reactions: 2 users