Tiges V Dees - Anzac Day Eve (Game Day) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges V Dees - Anzac Day Eve (Game Day)

Without even worrying about zero food availability before the game and bad organisation.
Only 72k there last night. The AFL would be disappointed with that.

However they have made it so hard for people to attend games now with this new ticketing system for home game blockbusters which is an absolute disaster.

Hard enough organising tickets for away games & now having to book a seat in reserved areas for home games too? All too hard.
It's going to put a lot of people off attending the match

Feb 25, 2007
Whether you like or dislike Cumberland. leave that aside.

Mansell and Campbell have not played well of late. Are we going to keep gifting games?

Cumbo, Coulthard and Green all played well in our win over Melbourne yesterday.

Time to give these 3 a run. Not saying put all 3 in, but 2 of them to replace Mansell and Campbell.

Junior has taken his chance and playing well. Hope the MC mix it up and see what these guys can do cause atm Mansell and Campbell aren't providing enough output.

Reactions: 1 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
Cumbo is working hard, laid 6 tackles yesterday. The ball just isn’t bouncing for him but I agree, would put him in.

Coulthard is an interesting one. He looks great taking ground and using his excellent foot skills. But he seems more of a winger than a small forward.

Reactions: 2 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
We are going to have to cut a few at the end of the year to make way for draft choices. We need to have a good look at them in blocks. Some are having their turn now. One thing for certain is that without Tommy this is the worst forward set up we have had for a very long time. Where were the goals ever going to come from last night?

Reactions: 2 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I
just walked in myself with my afl membership card. Knew the ticketing was a scam to squeeze more shekels out where false scarcity is created. Accc should be on it although not the biggest monopoly/duopoly scam going around.
where did you sit? Or did you just stand at back of level 1? Just like to know for future games, otherwise the AFL just rob you blind.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
where did you sit? Or did you just stand at back of level 1? Just like to know for future games, otherwise the AFL just rob you blind.
I sat at the back of level 4.

If you really want to sit anywhere else (2, 2A etc), my tip is to wait until quarter time as at that stage they won't check tickets anymore and you can just come in with other folks and you just then need to scout out a vacant seat.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Whether you like or dislike Cumberland. leave that aside.

Mansell and Campbell have not played well of late. Are we going to keep gifting games?

Cumbo, Coulthard and Green all played well in our win over Melbourne yesterday.

Time to give these 3 a run. Not saying put all 3 in, but 2 of them to replace Mansell and Campbell.

Junior has taken his chance and playing well. Hope the MC mix it up and see what these guys can do cause atm Mansell and Campbell aren't providing enough output.
I think this is a really good post Astute.
With finals off the table, this season is about having a look at the list as much as anything now.
Gotta keep giving opportunities to those at the lower level who are performing.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I sat at the back of level 4.

If you really want to sit anywhere else (2, 2A etc), my tip is to wait until quarter time as at that stage they won't check tickets anymore and you can just come in with other folks and you just then need to scout out a vacant seat.

That's true. I went to a game at docklands a year or two ago and just wandered into a spare seat on level 1, and that was at the start of the game. You just go in looking like you own the place and you tend not to get asked.

My membership is Roaming Tiger so I book a seat without cost each game at the MCG, I often don't get the ticket checked at the start of the game, and rarely later on. They will sometimes ask if you know how to find your seat and I either answer yes or confirm which end of the bay has high and low numbered seats. There are generally a fair number of spare seats and people often sit in the wrong seat.

DS

Feb 25, 2007
I think this is a really good post Astute.
With finals off the table, this season is about having a look at the list as much as anything now.
Gotta keep giving opportunities to those at the lower level who are performing.

Cheers mate. Im all for rewarding reserves form. And like you said due to finals being off the table let's have a look at everyone well there's not many left to get a game.
As well as Cumbo, Green and Coulthard I'd also like to see Caleb Smith get a game sometime during the year and Ryan also when it warrants to get some games.

Reactions: 1 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
For mine,the wing spot goes to Ralphsmith over McIntosh as he never gets anywhere near 21 touches ,Ralphsmith is faster and runs as hard.