Tiges V Werribee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges V Werribee

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good mark early by Samson. I'd like to see Coulthart given a run in the midfield today, 0-0.

IanS

Tiger Cub
May 19, 2022
Cumberland starting in centre bounces. Good opportunity to get him into the game

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Mutaz is a level above VFL.

Has to be our number 1 priority in the mid season draft.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I honestly haven’t seen Clark or Coulthard touch it.
Clarke went off proppy before half time and didn't come back on. Couthard unsighted but to be fair the gameplan looks to be non-existent into the forward line. Smith has done well in the backline, Ryan showing a bit but that's about all the positive I've seen. Cumbo spent some time in the midfield, looks like the aim was to nullify one of their mids a bit but he did get 6 disposals himself in the 2nd.

Feb 25, 2007
The boys are having a dig but way to much talent missing to seriously challenge Werribee.

No one has really stood out except the Backman where the ball is constantly coning in.
El Nour, Bravo, Brindley and Kaleb Smith with 8 disposals doing ok.

From the Richmond boys even though Naismith, Cumbo and Ryan have 7 disposals each to half time and banks 6, I don't think any have really been to impactful going by Werribees dominance around the ground. With no midfield good to see Morris throw Cumbo in there.

Clarke and Coulthard 1 and 3 disposals respectively but hard day for our forwards when the ball is only going in sparingly.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
If he had AFL abilities he should be making a serious impact on this game.

He's not.

LMAO we are seriously undermanned but here you are taking pot shots. Werribee is way to strong. We don't have enough support in and around the contests.
No Richmond-listed player is dominating except smith doing ok well that is to be expected when the ball is coming in like wildfire.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
We are winning the hit outs 34-15, but are losing the clearances 30-19, um......any chance trying some new midfielders, Coulthard perhaps !!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Clarko looks nicely beefed up. Can't wait to see him in the 1sts AFTER these injury curses finish!!!

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Judson Clarke with tons of bandages on his right leg kicks a great goal then runs off looks another serious injury