Tiges V Werribee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges V Werribee

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Clarko looks nicely beefed up. Can't wait to see him in the 1sts AFTER these injury curses finish!!!

I reckon he's done a knee, probably not an ACL but there was a heap of strapping around it, and then the landing from kicking that goal from 50 has further tweaked it. Bloody injury curse

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I reckon he's done a knee, probably not an ACL but there was a heap of strapping around it, and then the landing from kicking that goal from 50 has further tweaked it. Bloody injury curse
This stuff is too hard to believe!!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
3 times in a row the Werribee player just played for the free kick/50m. They like everyone else know you’re a great chance to get it when your opponent is Richmond.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
What’s he doing in the ground if he is already injured?

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Geez, smashed them most of that quarter, kept them scoreless then they get 2 goals in 3 minutes at the end of the quarter

Feb 25, 2007
Good effort considering how undermanned we are but lets be real if we had the majority of our list playing we would easily account for werribbe.

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Tigers on top for the 3rd, got to within 13 and then Werribee kicked 2 late pones.

Clarke with some weird strapping around his knee kicked a long goal and then had to come off, the motion of kicking it clearly hurt him - his knee looked shocking the way it bent inwards as he hobbled off. Surely if he was proppy earlier in the game as @tigerlove said then why was he back out in the ground.

Something is not right with our medical department at the moment.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Flogs coming in. What rubbish. Bravo legged nothing and now a pansy free just because Mutaz shoved.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Great game by Kaleb Smith very assured in everything he does

Reactions: 2 users