To Noldo, or not to Noldo, that is the question...... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

To Noldo, or not to Noldo, that is the question......

Just bumping this thread cause I think it's pertinent.
Very disappointing our midfield last week given our two Premiership rucks played. Would have thought Noldo would have given us an advantage but we got beaten up.
I think it also made us look a bit slow. many sides over the weekend had more pace/run than our team.
For mine Soldo goes out until he gets more footy into his legs after a long period out of the game.

Reactions: 1 user
I think if Soldo is going to have such a small output as he did round 1 - then there is no possible way you can play both of them. Reiwoldt copping an injury means Balta will play majority fwd and may save Soldo.

The giants played with only one ruck option. Green was doing some stoppages.

We will need running power against the giants.

Noldo after last week.
Soldo definitely improved & impressed in his second game back.
That both these guys are hitting the scoreboard when resting forward genuinely has me wondering how Riewoldt gets back in the lineup..

Reactions: 1 user