Trade talk 2019/20 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade talk 2019/20

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I think I'm against Perryman.
Agree with that

Perryman to me is a workhorse and not really a high talent level but high work rate, He is the type of player you get to play a role and would cost #30+ and not a 1st rounder.

I would much rather go for 1 of their younger higher talented kids like Hopper /Caldwell / O'Halloran / Green (is the main one i would prefer)

If Cj was to be moved i wouldnt be against asking the question about 2 metre Pets

Tom Lynch would have good inside info

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The next few years trade and draft are actually very important to us.

We probably have 10-12 players in the late 20's early 30s bracket although some will go on for a little while yet.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
am starting to warm to harry perryman,seems a little like prestia,not slow not quick but has got really good evasiness ,turns and twists to get out of trouble meaning he rarely gets caught and can kick a goal,also keeps on improving.

Don't pay the Perryman :rotfl1

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Between Hill and Hannebery won’t they be eating up $1.6m of the salary cap? Crazy.
$1.6m of the salary cap and neither Brad Hill nor Dan Hannebery made st Kildas stop 10 of their B&F.

But Dan Butler, a steak knives pick, was second in the B&F.

Reactions: 3 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
I see Perryman got a few votes in the Brownlow. Reading his bio, I reckon he’d be a very good get for us

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Hopefully the Cameron to Geelong news has the same impact on Geelong as the Daniher to Lions news had on the Lions last week.

Reactions: 5 users

Inspector

Follow me!!
Sep 22, 2004
Mornington
Could we benefit from Cats fall out with Cameron heading there? Would it be worth looking at Narkle and Constable grow the young mids with Graham Ross Narkle Constable Collier-Dawkins Higgins Bolton etc

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Could we benefit from Cats fall out with Cameron heading there? Would it be worth looking at Narkle and Constable grow the young mids with Graham Ross Narkle Constable Collier-Dawkins Higgins Bolton etc

I really like Narkle. Did so in his draft year too. Not quite sure why they wouldn't be playing him (likely don't want to drag that average age down below pensioner)

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The pies are screaming for a key fwd. reckon they'd be chasing hogan seeing that they missed out on cameron