Trade Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Thread

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
can’t Jack martin just go through the draft? I’d take him at 38. And how crazy are the bombers not getting a first rounder for Daniher, they literally could not get a better deal. That dodoro bloke is a real piece of work.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Geez! That was a massive hype fest for the AFL that was about as exciting as finding a second hand condom in your sock drawer. Last day of trading n no deals could be lodged before 3.00 pm n extended trading hours till 7.30pm but nothing happened.
All the big whizz bang dramatic trades fizzled like a limp wiener. Biggest player of the fortnight St.Kiddenme have loaded up with mediocrity. Geelol gone straight to the dribbly drooly geri home for one last totter in 2020. Carlscum huffed n puffed n all they did was *smile* off a couple of Tigers players by *smile* them over pre trade period, then gave themselves a boner over Eddie.
What a load of tripe the last two weeks have been. Reckon we've been as exciting as any of the rest n we didn't even do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Thought Saints did Ok. Loaded up on leg speed. Dougall looks a good un. Ryder pretty much done though but gives you a forward /ruck option to take a bit of pressure off Marshall.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
In fairness to Carlton the Joe Daniher deal not getting done scuttled their Papley trade. They will get Martin in the PSD.

The Saints did okay - Ratten is a good coach.

Reactions: 1 user