Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Is it just me or does Sonsie kinda look like the nerdy dweeb hovering around the fringes of the cool kids n trying to look like he's having fun???
Nope, the super cool kid in any group is the one who doesn’t give a fruit tingle what other think. Quiet leader, follow me or not I don’t care type. They hold things together without trying. Never offical leaders.

Juddy strikes me as the cool nerd.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The slick down comb over cuts down on wind resistance making the Sonz glide through the play
Phhhht. Shave the head n the aerodynamics are solved, then if you add a proper head tatt you instantly turn the nerdy dweeb look into dangerous tuff.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yep. I've got the reverse Duz hairstyle. Growing left and right sides but empty in the middle.

Hey, you stole my hairsytle :rotfl2

I like to joke that I know when I need a haircut when my beard needs trimming. I have it trimmed and say "may as well do the top". BTW I wish it was a joke!! Just on that, either I get massively ripped off for my haircut or my beard is cheap as chips. $25 for a 2-3 minute razor cut of the top, and then $30 for a 20 minute full cut, with bare bladed razor for the edges of the beard. Not sure if I'm being ripped off, or if I get a great deal on the beard haha

• Wow

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Hooper looks super fit.

Doesn't he? Looks bigger than I remember.

Has lunch next to Jack Riewoldt at Pantry in Brighton on Friday. Looked super lean. Almost too skinny.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Hey, you stole my hairsytle :rotfl2

I like to joke that I know when I need a haircut when my beard needs trimming. I have it trimmed and say "may as well do the top". BTW I wish it was a joke!! Just on that, either I get massively ripped off for my haircut or my beard is cheap as chips. $25 for a 2-3 minute razor cut of the top, and then $30 for a 20 minute full cut, with bare bladed razor for the edges of the beard. Not sure if I'm being ripped off, or if I get a great deal on the beard haha
Sounds Posh

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hope you're right - but looking good walking into training is probably not a high bar.
Compared to looking over weight or even just standard ?

Pretty clear he’s lost a few kgs and is moving very well at training watching the footage.

• Love

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
What’s with the trend of players walking into the club carrying their boots and runners?? Put them in a bag like a normal person

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Can someone call in a bomb threat at whatever golf event caesar is at? Need him down at Punt Rd ASAP.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users