Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Young boys are back today. Although, from the Facebook pics, looks like Nank and Fridge are there too.

Samson has cut off his locks

Big day for Caesar. Go get em, mate!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Young boys are back today. Although, from the Facebook pics, looks like Nank and Fridge are there too.

Fridge not in those photos.
That’s Mate Colina you’re seeing

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

For us old farts who don't use Facebook (by choice)... can someone post those photos on the only social media site I trust...... here! Please?
Don't appear to be on the club's website. .. as yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
For us old farts who don't use Facebook (by choice)... can someone post those photos on the only social media site I trust...... here! Please?
For what it's worth...

1668989573899.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Ill put them on Truth Social for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
First day back
Nank and Shorty the only Richmond senior boys to train with main group although Lynch and Tarrant were doing a little conditioning away from group.
Tarranto and Hopper did the footy drills and ran laps late in session.
Only about 14 players did the 2km, Hugo by a nose to Ross with Cumberland 3rd a long way last was Samson.
Sonsie and Banks not with main group. Banks did less but I were pleased that Sonz did quite a bit of running which should have him well advanced on last year?
Most impressive of session was Gibcus, Ross also good. Player that looked to have put on size was Brown but looked a bit sluggish in his running.
Extremely windy and cold day which luckily for Dow he can use as an excuse for continuing to miss targets;):mad:.20221121_113017.jpg20221121_102742_001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Has Sampson put on any obvious size Caesar?
He should have at least run past Colina in the 2klm’s.
Great result for Ross. Bodes well.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
First day back
Nank and Shorty the only Richmond senior boys to train with main group although Lynch and Tarrant were doing a little conditioning away from group.
Tarranto and Hopper did the footy drills and ran laps late in session.
Only about 14 players did the 2km, Hugo by a nose to Ross with Cumberland 3rd a long way last was Samson.
Sonsie and Banks not with main group. Banks did less but I were pleased that Sonz did quite a bit of running which should have him well advanced on last year?
Most impressive of session was Gibcus, Ross also good. Player that looked to have put on size was Brown but looked a bit sluggish in his running.
Extremely windy and cold day which luckily for Dow he can use as an excuse for continuing to miss targets;):mad:.View attachment 17452View attachment 17453
Obviously Hopper not used to having an audience at training! Looks like he's giving you the stink eye @caesar!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users