Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

You could've developed them. You forgot Ottens.
Feast your eyes on this,
Vickery
Griffens
Moore
Graham
Hughes
Derrickx
Browne
No team would be able to develop that lot. Poor recruitment as none of them had the ability to be consistent senior AFL players. They all had the right attitude as compared to the Troy Taylors of this world but just not good enough. All reserves players at best.

Feast your eyes on this,
Vickery
Griffens
Moore
Graham
Hughes
Derrickx
Browne
All those players lack the same attributes. Intensity and aggression.

Even so, if you're going to go all the way back to the 2005 draft, every club is going to have a laundry list of talls that failed to amount to anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Feast your eyes on this,
Vickery
Griffens
Moore
Graham
Hughes
Derrickx
Browne
Ill enjoy our 3 out of 4 Premierships - but hey, feel free to continue getting upset about past draft busts...

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Ill enjoy our 3 out of 4 Premierships - but hey, feel free to continue getting upset about past draft busts...
Yep. But quick, let’s go all in and get that Recruitment Manager with the ‘Sixth Sense’ of hindsight as a superpower :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users
Broad, Baker and Bolton are all on holidays still as they played in the GF. Shai is definitely in WA, while Broad has been roadtripping in a caravan with his Mrs.

In the end, if any of these Stack rumours had a smidgen of truth don't you think the HUN would be all over it?

Bolton is training with one of the Geelong boys.
Every post from Bolton ive seen is him training in a gym.
Not dancing to electric boogaloo

9 news had a Stack update tonight:

- back in WA following death of close family member.
- his manager admitted Stack didn't return to training in the best shape
- has a training program to undertake in WA

showed footage of him running at training on 7 December, was struggling big time.

Reactions: 5 users

showed footage of him running at training on 7 December, was struggling big time.
He looks VERY happy on Instagram considering a death of a close family member. I guess some people deal with grief in different ways...

Reactions: 1 user

Did they use the sentence,.
"His career is at the crossroads?"

• Haha

can confirm

Come on Syd, everyone wants the best for you, you've got the potential to be a very good player.

Talk is cheap though, this is your apology from 3 months ago.

"I'm very sorry, understand the seriousness of it and can do nothing now but own the consequences"

"I've let down the afl (sic), the club I love, my team mates, coaches and staff, it's (sic) members and the tiger army.

"To those who are supporting me at the moment, a huge thanks. I only hope going forward I can rebuild trust in me again."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
As a matter of fact, that is exactly what they said.
Always fken negative.
He trained really shitful last week and they sent him home to decide whether footy was his priority.
The only time i miss the 9 news they have Richmond on.
*smile* clowns.
All week and last week it has been happy stories from other clubs.
the first time they show a Richmond player, "he is at the crossroads"
Ball slappers.

Being a poor self manager of your condition during breaks is a bit like a no *smile* policy, if you play good footy then all is forgiven.

There are many guys who turn up every year and have to suffer the pain of extra sessions but as long as they play good footy come round one then all is forgiven.

Stack's primary problem last year was playing crap footy. If he continues to do both them he is on a slippery slope.

Quick question,
If Bolton is in Perth, why wouldn't Stack hang out with him?
Rather then Bolton posting pictures of him and Narkle Training together? Very odd.
Im just curious

Wow.

Wasn’t he doing extra training ? How could he be out of shape?

After the kebab stuff up I thought he’ll be doing his best to make a menses.

I’ll be sharping the pencil

Whatever the reasons he's left the club, quite simply the ball is in Syd's court.
He's got plenty to prove after the way his season ended last year & the bottom line is he's quite lucky to still be on the list.
If he doesn't take that 2nd opportunity he's been given, life will move on pretty quickly.
There's no point being drama queens about though. Going to work it's way out one way or the other.

Reactions: 1 users
Stack will be stacking shelves at the local supermarket before the start of the season

Last edited:
  • Haha