Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

I get where your coming from. Your properly right but
It dosent help when he is struggling at training then 2 hours later he is posting Videos of himself dancing.
We want all our kids to become stars.
Working hard usually pays off.
Stack has the still and talent to be a top 20 player in this comp, that's the most frustrating part.
not sure about top 20 whatever but he has the talent to be a seriously good player
Deledio and Matty White
welcome back to Rimau35 ?

Reactions: 1 user
I tend to agree, he has the potential to be that good. When he burst onto the scene in 2018 he really looked the goods; strong, quick, good kick,, good mark. There was a lot to like about him, which is why recent reports of his lack of desire are quite disappointing.
Daniel Connors had all the potential in the world.

So whats Stack's sister saying ? Dont do social media much and cant really be bothered apart from looking once a week at Facebook to see if any relatives have passed away

Daniel Connors had all the potential in the world.
Eh, Connors never really shown much.
Was never a fan.
He’s now that guy that gets to tell everyone that he use to be Dusty’s house mate in the early days.

Reactions: 3 users
Eh, Connors never really shown much.
Was never a fan.
He’s now that guy that gets to tell everyone that he use to be Dusty’s house mate in the early days.
Disagree.
He was a very footballer who never became the player he could have been. In one year maybe 2010 or 2011, he averaged well over 20 disposals a game and played some terrific footy off halfback.
That was about it unfortunately but he could play for sure.

Reactions: 4 users
Disagree.
He was a very footballer who never became the player he could have been. In one year maybe 2010 or 2011, he averaged well over 20 disposals a game and played some terrific footy off halfback.
That was about it unfortunately but he could play for sure.

Yep. Connors was yet another wasted talent.

Anyone seeing that footage can now see for themselves whether I have been too harsh on Stack in my training reports., seriously it is the worst I have seen in my time track watching.

Hard to breath in all this smoke. However much was under the carpet before, returning to training this unfit after being sent home from the hub is like a football-sized hump under the carpet.

Your training reports have simply acknowledged the hump exists to let us know. To question your reports is to submit an application to become the thread’s resident flat-earther.

I guess the new challenge for Sydney is to succeed without the low pressure and gentle expectations of his first year. He’s yet to show he can handle serious pressure in his downtime.

The good news is everyone is willing him to succeed, and he’s at the leading sporting club in Australia for his area of weakness.

Hard to breath in all this smoke. However much was under the carpet before, returning to training this unfit after being sent home from the hub is like a football-sized hump under the carpet.

Your training reports have simply acknowledged the hump exists to let us know. To question your reports is to submit an application to become the thread’s resident flat-earther.

I guess the new challenge for Sydney is to succeed without the low pressure and gentle expectations of his first year. He’s yet to show he can handle serious pressure in his downtime.

The good news is everyone is willing him to succeed, and he’s at the leading sporting club in Australia for his area of weakness.
The challenge for Syd is just to become a good person with values , footy comes second in this instance .

Reactions: 1 users
The challenge for Syd is just to become a good person with values , footy comes second in this instance .
Then let’s hope he does and that the club supports him in that process.
What is he , 20 years old? That’s not to say a 20 year old can’t be a good person but for sure they can become one with the right role models and support.

let me get this straight?

you're saying stackman is a bad person, devoid of values?

December fat, lazy, unstructured, annoying, hedonistic? these are all common, correctable habits.

but badness and valuelessness are pretty hard to kick.

Reactions: 6 users