Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

Grand Final we moved KMac back and George back to the wing. George's pace, tackling, tall marking and the added bonus of a lot further away from the goals, you never know...
George on the wing is an under-utilised weapon

Reactions: 3 users
Stagerfield (who never misses through injury) has been inj, Cameron also & now Duncan is inj & he also never misses through injury. it's shaping as a testing yr for them, they have barely had an injury in the last couple of yrs.
All carrying injuries n being managed during pre season n still a month out from game time, phhhhhht!
They'll just get God n the son of God out to bless them a couple of days before the season starts n they'll all go through unscathed all year.

Caddy played on the wing late 2019.

He drifted back to HB as an outlet receiver and often was covered defensively by Graham and Lambert who would get back as well as others.

He was often the transition mark and kick target from our rebound from opposition forward 50

Reactions: 1 users
Caddy has been great for Richmond and has achieved enormous success - 2 flags says it all.

But we have some young players who I think will push / keep him out of the team this year. He will pinch a few games if we get injuries and will play an important depth role.

Competition for spots will get even tougher this year as our batch of young players push for games.

Reactions: 3 users
Caddy has been great for Richmond and has achieved enormous success - 2 flags says it all.

But we have some young players who I think will push / keep him out of the team this year. He will pinch a few games if we get injuries and will play an important depth role.

Competition for spots will get even tougher this year as our batch of young players push for games.
If Caddy was quick and agile, he’d play a lot like Alan Didak. Strong in the air, smart body use and good around goals. Almost the total half forward package.
Except for the speed and agility

Reactions: 1 users
If Caddy was quick and agile, he’d play a lot like Alan Didak. Strong in the air, smart body use and good around goals. Almost the total half forward package.
Except for the speed and agility
Bartelesque re good ball winner contested ball winer mark and dangerous around goals, but Jimmy was more agile classier and faster.

Look like we've given a spot to Rhyan Mansell. Can he grow a Markov Mo ?

Re training today:

1st Congrats to Rhyan Mansell for grabbing a list spot he has been training half back/back pocket providing plenty of run. I haven't overtly noticed his hard nut status but will pay more attention now he has an official gig.

All the boys back together today, loudest session of the year, they seem in high spirits.

Good News
Prestia back
Lambo doing 100% of stuff now.

No match play but in drills, Marlion, Hugo, Mansell, and Egg playing behind the ball.

Highlight was Marlion taking a specky over JR8, landed like a cat and hit the ground running, he looked very good today.

Caddy wing again where drills allowed.

Glimpse number 2 from lanky Ryan Samson: Previously I had posted an impressive one grab mark on the lead with DTLD on hammer, today it was leading at pace and picking it up off his bootlaces, not bad when you are 206cm. Does appear to have skills I am happier by the day that we picked him, (ps I weren't initially)

A full bill of health except for long termers Soldo, Cumberland and medium term Bachar, (can't see him playing early rounds).

Short and not even sweet today but that will do it.

Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: 36 users
Re training today:

1st Congrats to Rhyan Mansell for grabbing a list spot he has been training half back/back pocket providing plenty of run. I haven't overtly noticed his hard nut status but will pay more attention now he has an official gig.

All the boys back together today, loudest session of the year, they seem in high spirits.

Good News
Prestia back

No match play but in drills, Marlion, Hugo, Mansell, and Egg playing behind the ball.

Highlight was Marlion taking a specky over JR8, landed like a cat and hit the ground running, he looked very good today.

Glimpse number 2 from lanky Ryan Samson: Previously I had posted an impressive one grab mark on the lead with DTLD on hammer, today it was leading at pace and picking it up off his bootlaces, not bad when you are 206cm. Does appear to have skills I am happier by the day that we picked him, (ps I weren't initially)

A full bill of health except for long termers Soldo, Cumberland and medium term Bachar, (can't see him playing early rounds).

Cheers.
Im sorry Sampson reminds me of Vickery.
He needs a Hair cut.

Re training today:

Good News
Prestia back

Cheers.

Great work mate.How did Gallucci go today ? .

Great work mate.How did Gallucci go today ? .
Were not watching Gallucci specifically, looks ok but I noticed Ross and Riley more but then i tend to specifically look out for them.

Scratch match may well see him more prominent when his experience should show?