Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Training today:

Dusty & JR8 out there :clap2
Graham back to full contact work :clap2

Only counted 31 players out there.

Sonz & Grimes rehab.

Dusty Dow DRioli Nank not doing contact stuff.

I put two and two together and all the below absentees cannot all be injuries, (ISO???).:

RCD
Soldo
Cotch
Aarts
Banks
Clarke
MRJ
Broad

Session started by flogging them with a 45 minute running session then on to various ball and contested drills.

Best track performers as far has clean hands and skill went today.

Shai
Dusty
Prestia
Stack
Dow
Tom Brown, (Love:love: him).

Don't know whether Balta was being a bit lazy or Biggie on the improve but Biggie beat Noah in a few contests today.

Biggest disappointment still seeing the Sonz in rehab and the mystery of the missing players

That's it I have a replay of the Golf to watch.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Training today:

Dusty & JR8 oust there :clap2

Sonz & Grimes rehab.

I put two and two together and all the below absentees cannot all be injuries, (ISO???).:

RCD
Soldo
Cotch
Aarts
Banks
Clarke
MRJ

Session started by flogging them with a 45 minute running session then on to various ball and contested drills.

Shai
Prestia
Stack
Dow

Don't know whether Balta was being a bit lazy or Biggie on the improve but Biggie beat Noah in a few contests today.

Biggest disappointment still seeing the Sonz in rehab and the mystery of the missing players

I assume your production team are busy editing the video highlights Caesar?
Much appreciated for the teaser.

How good was the 3rd round yesterday? One of the best match play type rounds you’d ever see between Smith and Rahm.

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Training today:

Dusty & JR8 oust there :clap2

Sonz & Grimes rehab.

RCD
Soldo
Cotch
Aarts
Banks
Clarke
MRJ

Shai
Prestia
Stack
Dow

Sorry mate, Gibcus train or not there? :confused:

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
How good was the 3rd round yesterday? One of the best match play type rounds you’d ever see between Smith and Rahm.
Yes yesterday was incredible and great result today with Smith winning and a barnstorming Jones finishing 3rd.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Training today:

Dusty & JR8 out there :clap2

Sonz & Grimes rehab.

RCD
Soldo
Cotch
Aarts
Banks
Clarke
MRJ

Shai
Dusty
Prestia
Stack
Dow

Don't know whether Balta was being a bit lazy or Biggie on the impBased orove but Biggie beat Noah in a few contests today.

Based on rates of infection around the state likely a few of them might be isolating...

Btw thanks for the report Caesar!

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I liked the comment in instagram about whatever Dan has attached to his chin!

Nice warm weather to get back into it, good to hear Stack is training well after Christmas/New Year.

DS

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Just shows how much Dusty loves the club and his team mates by being there after what he's been through.

Reactions: 12 users