Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Some hair in serious need of attention as well.

Not the start to pre-season I was hoping for!
Worrying isn’t it. Was hoping for more dyed hair and new tatts too. What the hell have these guys been doing the last 8 weeks !!!

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Geez Dow has a fair set of legs on him. Looking forward to a break-out year from TD.

Reactions: 1 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Some hair in serious need of attention as well.

Not the start to pre-season I was hoping for!
I never can understand why someone on decent coin goes to Lloyd Christmas' barber for a haircut. Fair dinkum Shorty. Maybe Castagna has a pair of clippers to go with his home tatt kit.

Hang on, doesn't Short have clippers? If he does he needs to give them to his Mum. Like a toddler with scissors.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Fridge looks like a beast in that pic.
Biceps central.
Looks deep in thought, like he's nutting out his Captaincy acceptance speech.
He looks hungry, they all do.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geez Dow has a fair set of legs on him. Looking forward to a break-out year from TD.
Its great to see Dow in every photo training.
The question is where Collier Dawkins? Wasnt meant to be under Lamberts wing over this pre season??

Reactions: 1 user

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
Its great to see Dow in every photo training.
The question is where Collier Dawkins? Wasnt meant to be under Lamberts wing over this pre season??
RCD was in the main group and looked very impressive. Dow was off to the side with Shorty, Kane and Jack G.

Reactions: 5 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
There's some great photos on the website of the training session.

Robbie Tarrant looks in ripping shape. But they all do actually.

Young Maurice has some serious anchorage at the top of his hammies! Jet propulsion in that lot.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Its actually closed down now. Pity Hellas Cakes had been open for 30-40 years. Another Covid story

Covid story or an unfortunate victim of Balmey's new health kick?

Anyway, where is caesar? I'm sitting down for lunch and was anticipating I would be reading a training report. Shocking start to the pre season!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Covid story or an unfortunate victim of Balmey's new health kick?

Anyway, where is caesar? I'm sitting down for lunch and was anticipating I would be reading a training report. Shocking start to the pre season!!

Had some other things on i'll get to it eventually

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I'm intrigued as to what's on Jack Ross's arm..... motivational tatt or a couple of grocery items to collect on the way home.?
Screenshot_2021-11-22-15-58-44~3.png