Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I'm sure there's many. One I've heard is many, many years ago when a reasonably big suburban Melbourne club took a trip to Adelaide via bus a sheep was out of the paddock and by the road when a comfort stop was taken.

Said sheep was coaxed onto the bus and travelled all the way to Adelaide, before being taken up the fire exit and released on the rooftop of the hotel, where it lived happily for a couple of days, eating the rooftop garden, before being discovered by very confused staff.
If any RSPCA staff are reading my LMAO emoji was meant to be a disgusted emoji, I just have really fat fingers and pressed the wrong one...thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
If any RSPCA staff are reading my LMAO emoji was meant to be a disgusted emoji, I just have really fat fingers and pressed the wrong one...thank you.
They were just herding the Dorper's nothing wrong with that.

I've got Border Leicester myself but they all can be hard to herd sometimes

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
As soon as I saw the goat herding I said to my wife that PETA would be all over it issuing statements etc..

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Day 2, photo 14337, who's flying for the mark in front of Nank? Not a bad leap.

Reactions: 1 user

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
Those wondering why no Dion, I believe his sister got married on Wednesday.

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Dusty was told not to attend the camp dues to the sheep drills

Apparently has spent too much time in NZ and might have gotten bad habits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
You beauty ! The tennis is over. Another milestone reached as we overcome one of the worst Abyss’s on record. It’s all footy in the media from here on in. 4 weeks to the first Community Cup game.

Hang in there. It will get easier from here.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
You beauty ! The tennis is over. Another milestone reached as we overcome one of the worst Abyss’s on record. It’s all footy in the media from here on in. 4 weeks to the first Community Cup game.

Hang in there. It will get easier from here.
Don't you like the AO? We still have ODI and T20 (formal version of Big Bullsh*t) to play to early Feb.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user