Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

Anybody know our first intraclub game date.
it was mentioned today in the Captains presser that intra Club is this week. with Cats praccy match on sat next week i'd say it'll be friday at a guess.
What day is Caesar due back?
Edit - have seen others mentioned saturday, this would make sense also

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
It's so rare that u have 5 talented low new picks to look at,and u could include several other young guys whom have played under 9 real vfl games ever.

Reactions: 4 users
Open Training on Saturday for Breakfast at 8am
Noo, not fair after all my hard yards and reporting I'll miss the open session match sim, don't get back from Darwin until Monday, so expecting one you preenders to step up and report.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Sam Edmonds on SEN just said we have a match sim starting at 9.45 today!
Dunno if this is additional or he's caught the wrong tram.... (driven by Cornes no doubt!)

Judging by those currently doing light running, the following may not be partaking in the match sim...

Dusty
Lynch
Ryan
Fridge
Banks
Dow

Reactions: 2 users
Judging by those currently doing light running, the following may not be partaking in the match sim...

Dusty
Lynch
Ryan
Fridge
Banks
Dow
Dusty hasn’t been with the “recovery” boys for a while. This might be because he isn’t ready for the supporters yelling out his name every time he hits the ball. If it is I hope he manages this before the season starts.

Reactions: 1 user
Simulation game would've been better yesterday in the clouds. Too much low sun and shadows.

Reactions: 1 users