Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Went past Punt Rd during training. What I learnt:
Those foam pool noodles are a training aid.
Coach kicks high ball, player attempts to mark while another coach is waving the noodle in their face.
Where was all this in my u16 team?

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I'll be interested to see if Lambo is named he was out there but his session was cut a bit shorter than it usually is on a Thursday but hopefully just managed?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Just on training today, bar Gibcus not being there we had no-one in rehab can't remember the last time I could say that.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Just on training today, bar Gibcus not being there we had no-one in rehab can't remember the last time I could say that.

……… “can’t remember” ……… not good enough caesar! Lift your game.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
Peter Burge and all those fitness/rehab/medical guys are doing a fantastic job!

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Did Edwards complete the session?

Like Cotch & Lambo Shedda gets managed through the week and also at main training sometimes so hard to know exactly.
He was listed as out managed but still named as an emergency which is a bit strange, (maybe they don't want to name someone of Shedda's ilk out 'omitted')

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Like Cotch & Lambo Shedda gets managed through the week and also at main training sometimes so hard to know exactly.
He was listed as out managed but still named as an emergency which is a bit strange, (maybe they don't want to name someone of Shedda's ilk out 'omitted')

Does an unused substitute have that game added to his career tally?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Love the way the club has some of the AFLW girls helping out/participating in the training. Great idea. Involvement. Inclusion. One big family.

Maybe Monique can help George out with his kicking ?

What a club.

Reactions: 8 users

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
Love the way the club has some of the AFLW girls helping out/participating in the training. Great idea. Involvement. Inclusion. One big family.

Maybe Monique can help George out with his kicking ?

What a club.
No one can help with his kicking.
his kicking is a bit like his tattoo gun - random and haphazard!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users