Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Just on training today, bar Gibcus not being there we had no-one in rehab can't remember the last time I could say that.

Jack Riewoldt on 360 Extra just confirmed that except for Gibcus it is the first time we've had a full list to choose from :)

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
No way. The knee tattoo (on his knee) is sophisticated and informative. The gap tooth mouth tattoo is good as well.

View attachment 15352
I notice a little bit relating to Egypt in the top RH corner....

Lucky for them George was around when they were putting the pyramids together ..... only about 1 in 5 of them rocks would've ended up in the right spot!

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Love the way the club has some of the AFLW girls helping out/participating in the training. Great idea. Involvement. Inclusion. One big family.

Maybe Monique can help George out with his kicking ?

What a club.
Noticed that on a bit of footage and was going to ask @caesar if this is a regular thing?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Noticed that on a bit of footage and was going to ask @caesar if this is a regular thing?
Been doing it for a few weeks now, at least.

Incidentally, was down there this week. Said hello to Matt Parker. Really nice guy. Very polite to everyone - myself, staff who were there at the time etc.

Thumbs up.

Reactions: 6 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Only recently, last two weeks Katie Brennan last week.
Today Jess Hosking, Rebecca Miller and I thought it was Yassir and not Conti but couldn't be sure.
They watch all the drills and help out throwing some ground balls to players etc so good education and also probably brings the teams a bit closer.

Reactions: 6 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I notice a little bit relating to Egypt in the top RH corner....

Lucky for them George was around when they were putting the pyramids together ..... only about 1 in 5 of them rocks would've ended up in the right spot!
The Great Scattered Rock Pile of Giza.
The pyramids began as a game of Jenga that got out of hand.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Apologies if asked by others @caesar .... how did Syd look on the track this week? Just wondering if he's looking like he's dropped his head or is out of sorts?
I appreciate it's difficult to make an accurate assessment from the other side of the fence.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Apologies if asked by others @caesar .... how did Syd look on the track this week? Just wondering if he's looking like he's dropped his head or is out of sorts?
I appreciate it's difficult to make an accurate assessment from the other side of the fence.
Syd was absent from training Tuesday after being the sub and not playing on Sat, he was back training yesterday with the forwards and seemed in good spirits and joking around with JNR in goal kicking practice at end of session.

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Please people - don't provoke the injury gods.

Talk about the weather, the election, Johnny Depp, price of tinnies at the footy, anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Arrived very late at Captains run.
Shedda out there.
Cotch & Prestia signing autographs.
Don't think anyone missing and no time to do a head count.
Aarts was out there was he named as an emergency?

Reactions: 2 users