Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Sorry folks nothing to see here but hearing that 1-4 year players commence training Monday Nov 22 has me locked and loaded.

This is where most interest lies for me anyway. Stackman, RCD, Junior, Samson, Dow, Hugo my main interest.

Been awhile since they have had 8 weeks off to themselves.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Sorry folks nothing to see here but hearing that 1-4 year players commence training Monday Nov 22 has me locked and loaded.

This is where most interest lies for me anyway. Stackman, RCD, Junior, Samson, Dow, Hugo my main interest.

Your time to shine @caesar! Look forward to your reading your reports throughout the pre season....warts and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Been awhile since they have had 8 weeks off to themselves
Lovin the title there @caesar. ......
8 weeks eh...... I'll be expecting virtual skin fold readings, posted in realtime as they pass by your designated viewing position. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

I see your hate of Mate continues. Give him a chance.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Roll on Monday, I love your training reports caesar, it breaks the boredom of the off-season.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

I think I’ll join you

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I think I’ll join you

It is a fair way for you to come if day 1 turns out to be just meetings although think they will be on track as that is the norm, if you're willing to gamble before i get the lay of the land will be happy for the company.
I got my info on my walk past PRO today from one the training support guys, (not coaches).

Last edited:

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Giddy Up!

I had forgotten how dull the Post Season: End of August Edition can be. Stuff's about to get real. BTW where the hell is the fixture?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It's the COVID Christmas gift. "Working from home" can be done anywhere. ;)

They new term is "Hybrid Working". Covers working most situations. Replying to a work email or two while watching training would definitely fit into Hybrid Working

Reactions: 2 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Tutelage usually begins at The Royal........Caesar likes to re-hydrate before crossing Punt Rd.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
What?, you expect me to go to Hawaii to watch Mate` play basketball? ;) :rolleyes:
If I'm in Hawaii last thing I'm doing is sitting indoors watching basketball.

So you'd get a pass from me Caesar.

Sun, Surfing, Kona brews, Happy Hours and Wahine for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users