Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Training today:

Despite my urging for Stack to be dropped he was training with the probables in defense;)

Bake's was not there but a little birdie told me he should be back from WA in time to play?.

Caddy completed full session as did Lynch.

That's about all you need to know folks.

Poster, Stig, has updated on the Stack thread that Bake's now won't play and Stack to play his role.

Explains Stack training back, he would want to make the most of the reprieve

Reactions: 3 users
Will say Caddy looked sharp today , kicking either foot . It would be a matter of fitness loads if he plays or not . We needs to keep in mind also that some players played minimal time last week eg Pickett so sacrifice to say Marlion should be able to handle heavy loads this week , so therefore Caddy could be used minimal as was Pickett with 50 mins last week
Hey Stigga Any idea why Marlion had such a low gametime?
Was it just the shorter quarters?

Last edited:
Captain's Run this morning:

As indicated Baker not out there and won't play.

Into the squad of 26 of which 22 will be selected were:

Caddy
Kmac
Balta
Ross
Nank
Oleg

PS. There is a two's scratch match at 2.30pm tomorrow at PRO.

Reactions: 12 users
Captain's Run this morning:

As indicated Baker not out there and won't play.

Into the squad of 26 of which 22 will be selected were:

Caddy
Kmac
Balta
Ross
Nank
Oleg

PS. There is a two's scratch match at 2.30pm tomorrow at PRO.
Thanks again caesar.
What do you Ross's chances are of making the 22?

Thanks again caesar.
What do you Ross's chances are of making the 22?

I am thinking Caddy in Bake's out might be it seeing Stacky has been training in defense with probables this week.

So Rioli moves from wing back to forward line, Caddy takes wing and Syd goes back.

If Ross hadn't been training for a new role in defense I would almost put him in at the expense of Graham.

However just read this on AFL website:

Coach Damien Hardwick said Baker wouldn't have quarantine issues when returning to Victoria and threw up Jack Ross and Oleg Markov as potential inclusions, while Josh Caddy is firming for a recall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I am thinking Caddy in Bake's out might be it seeing Stacky has been training in defense with probables this week.

So Rioli moves from wing back to forward line, Caddy takes wing and Syd goes back.

If Ross hadn't been training for a new role in defense I would almost put him in at the expense of Graham.

Coach Damien Hardwick said Baker wouldn't have quarantine issues when returning to Victoria and threw up Jack Ross and Oleg Markov as potential inclusions, while Josh Caddy is firming for a recall.
Cheers.

Will the scratch match only be viewable through the fence? Punt Rd or is there a closer access point?

Closed session only available through the fence, Punt Rd is the best view if you want a wing position, you can also watch near Superstore away from traffic noise for a more down the ground look.

• Anita Procedure was in the rehab group
  • Lu Stühl left training early with gastro
  • Biggie Norks and Tess Tosterone have really bulked up
  • Eileen Dover excelled in the ground ball drills
  • Izzy N.E. Good and Ida Gno still aren’t making a case for selection
  • Mona Lauda was vocal
  • Wilma Dikhertz’s core strength is frightening

Reactions: 1 users

Baker still in WA, Graham was very restricted last week and Shorty again didn’t perform in a pressure match. Surely its time for Noah?

Reactions: 1 user
  • Anita Procedure was in the rehab group
  • Lu Stühl left training early with gastro
  • Biggie Norks and Tess Tosterone have really bulked up
  • Eileen Dover excelled in the ground ball drills
  • Izzy N.E. Good and Ida Gno still aren’t making a case for selection
  • Mona Lauda was vocal
  • Wilma Dikhertz’s core strength is frightening

Any mention of Hugh Jarse?