Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The 5 minute qtrs suit them.
We aren't the best out of the blocks.
The first qtr will tell you who is on.
If allow duds like Crisp and Howe to control the ball coming out of our forward line we are screwed.
If Rioli, Bolton, Edwards and Castagnafield can pressure them enough into making mistakes the game will be played on our terms.
I just don't want to see Scared of shadows Sidebottom running around without someone on him.
A Stack bump could have them shitting themselves.
Graham needs to stay on Penderbury.
Crimes on meatloaf.
Big V on Elliott.
And caddy playing a negating role on moore.

Crisp is their main distributor from theIr defence we need to put some time into him

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Win or break even in the midfield and we win. Our forward line of Jack, Lynchy, Georgie Boy, Sausage, Higlett and the Shyster will run rings around them.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Crisp is their main distributor from theIr defence we need to put some time into him

One stack bump could have him asking for a trade back to brisbane.
Just another Collingwood dud that thinks he is the next Houli.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Training today:

Caddy did not train.

Dusty looks back to full fitness after that one session when he didn't look quite right.

Prestia and Houli both trained well and good to go.

Interestingly: There was hardly any contested ruck work and most game sim drills involved Soldo only whilst Nank did some work on the bag.

Big Tom looking in great nick but he will have a good match up in Darcy Moore on Thursday night.

The 2nd's who are participating in the scratch match tomorrow left the track after about 40 minutes leaving the following players in the mix for remaining spots:

Graham
Higgo
Stack
Ross
Kmac

So that leaves us looking for a potential, like for like, replacement for Caddy or structure tweak .

Like for like would be Kmac but I reckon they will tweak structure and bring in one of the other options?

Could be one more change if they decide on the one ruckman but even after today's strange use of Nank I think we will play two?

So from training report the 'interesting' comment on Nank bares fruit, they have gone with one ruck.

Also Caddy who did not train Tues, I still haven't heard a peep but believe he is out?

And if you are reading this Slowy, I told you I would go with Higgo :D , (whether that is at the expense of Stack may no longer apply if Caddy out).

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
And if you are reading this Slowy, I told you I would go with Higgo :D , (whether that is at the expense of Stack may no longer apply if Caddy out).

Caesar, surely there isn't anyone who would doubt or question your judgement ;) In caesar we trust:mhihi

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If Caddy is out and Stacky is still in either Crisp or Howe will likely get Sydney, and he could be a handful for them defensively.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Reserves have left off Last year.
Giving Collingwood a good old flogging.
Best Menadue Pickett & CD.

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Caesar, surely there isn't anyone who would doubt or question your judgement ;) In caesar we trust:mhihi

With a few others having a crack at the training reports and doing some very nice work indeed, I must take the time to remind Caesar that the last bloke who had that moniker made the mistake of turning his back on the competition :))

Just sayin .......................................

Hail Caesar.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
With a few others having a crack at the training reports and doing some very nice work indeed, I must take the time to remind Caesar that the last bloke who had that moniker made the mistake of turning his back on the competition :))

Just sayin .......................................

Hail Caesar.

Yep Oldie stuck the knife in the other day :))

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Jack to try and run Moore away from Roughead, to leave him one out against Tommy but Moore will drop off and sit across Half Back and pick Jack up on the way way back.

Tigers need to be smarter with their entries.

Tigers must hold them early and get some early scoreboard pressure on them, they will try and get a quick jump on us no doubt as they did in the Praccie game and as they did to the Doggies in their season opener.
Jeremy Howe oft goes to jack can’t see that change

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Training report.
The Defensive group had the session off after keeping us in the game last week.
Lambert was running with the ball, not like thurzdey night.
Jack is practising kicking goals from 35 out. He has made the distance only twice.
Stack was walking laps, couldn't be bothered running them.
Short was arrested during the session, apparently for impersonating a defender.
Broad was missing, he was looking for his ribs.
More to come.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users