Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Good to hear
Probably on the opposite side to me... Long way off when ya peering through a chainwire fence:(

Great job '74

Caesar asked if you could drop his Yeezys and binocs back at The London?

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Couldn't stay longer than an hour.
*Started off with a close check with quizzical look, couple of minutes later next fella asked if I was a member.. not rudely... all good.

*20 minutes of warm-up
*4 minutes kicking drill
*12 minutes of game play scenarios post stoppages
°appeared to be probable v possibles?
°could only pick balta outta last game not in probables, dunno who was in.
°nank and marlion in possibles
°Dylan v ccj... plenty of grappling, betcha he gets nabbed if he even farts near Cameron!
°looked pretty slick, lot of hitting up Lynchy on the lead.
°Dusty just looking so clean and ON!
°No one running laps
*4 or maybe 8minutes of Markov.... looked like circle work to me. Caesar would know.
*Rioli box drills about to start when I had to leave....
°think that involved quick hands within these boxes set up with poles in the turf.... way over the other side, no binocs!

Beautiful morning with the sun shining @pro

#gotiges

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

yes yes yes.

top job '74.

can make or break a day these little vinaigrettes

Caesar wouldn't want to get too many massages on a Thursday, or he'll find himself in the 2's

I betcha he's over at The Royal right now, marvelling at Chanelle-Isha's core strength, through the froth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
*Started off with a close check with quizzical look, couple of minutes later next fella asked if I was a member.. not rudely... all good.

*20 minutes of warm-up
*4 minutes kicking drill
°Dylan v ccj... plenty of grappling, betcha he gets nabbed if he even farts near Cameron!
°No one running laps
*4 or maybe 8minutes of Markov.... looked like circle work to me. Caesar would know.
°think that involved quick hands within these boxes set up with poles in the turf.... way over the other side, no binocs!

#gotiges
Thanks for stepping into the breach aoc1974, greatly appreciated. How was the meatball ball moving?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

It's definitely on then. Sooky Cameron better get ready for some pinching, tingling and touching.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
It's definitely on then. Sooky Cameron better get ready for some pinching, tingling and touching.

But if he's playing on Cameron this weekend, why would they match him up on CCJ? Will we pull a surprise and send him to McStay or Hipwood?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

*20 minutes of warm-up
*4 minutes kicking drill
°No one running laps

#gotiges

Well done AOC1974.

My track watcher watched 90 minutes, he is a regular so is well qualified to compare against other sessions.

Rucks including Nank were the first ones out, Nank completed session and game simulation and looks primed to go.

I gave him the names to report back on, Prestia, Nank ,Cotch and (Broad who didn't train Tuesday), just replied back tick tick tick tick.

"Said there was a real buzz about training today, plenty of voice Training gone up a notch"

Dimma was umpiring the game simulation, said he was brutal:)

Stackman just doing gentle kicking in rehab after only doing handball Tuesday, can't see him getting back in any meaningful capacity.

Cheers, Go Tige's!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Thanks for the update AOC1974 and Caesar
Bring on Saturday - are you guys going to the game ?

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Cheers caesar

Well done AOC1974.

I gave him the names to report back on, Prestia, Nank ,Cotch and (Broad who didn't train Tuesday), just replied back tick tick tick tick.

Bang!!!!, we're going to explode on Saturday, Tigers by 38 points.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Yes thanks to all for the training updates.

Sounds like we are primed well and in 5 minutes flat we'll blow them to hell!!!

Reactions: 1 users