Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I don't get the giving Graham every opportunity to prove his fitness BS. We can't afford for him to pop his shoulder in the GF - and its highly likely he will do that. Sounds like a feel good exercise for Jack and the fans, but I'd rather deal with reality. Of course having said all that, he'll likely play defying all logic! :D

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The giveaway that Broad is fit is simply if he runs around on the track.

He wouldnt be allowed to train with the team in drills if he hasnt passed his concussion test first.

Thats what i was waiting to hear whether or not he was out there if hes out there training then he's fit and he's playing.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Doc: Nathan, how's your memory?

Broady: Yeah, not bad. I wouldn't say I've got a photographic memory.

Doc: Yeah, we already know that.

The trouble is Broady's ears were still ringing, he thought the Doc said- how's her mammaries?

Broady: Yeah they're fantastic, i'm going to put another medal on them :help

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Heard that Higgins was out with the boys training today!

Can Julius confirm that?
What a wonderful club the RFC are.

Genuine, sincere, love, compassion (for their team mate and other players when hurt).

Not manufactured. Nothing fake.

Other clubs try to copy and imitate but we are the trendsetters that others aspire and want to be like.

So bloody proud.
Even the way the senior players at the game on Sunday were when the VFL won the premiership , running on the ground, Rance high five everyone and hugging , genuine 100% the Richmond Way.

Imitators move out of the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Main training today:

Thought it was a pretty sloppy session a lot of fumbling and missed kicks. In game simulation Kmac wing and Ross midfield. Kmac stayed out with the goal kicking boys a good 30 minutes after Ross left the track.
Dusty who never does goal kicking practice spent half an hour with the forwards at end of session doing so, does this indicated he isn't fully fit for midfield duties or just priming him for a forward role on Sat?
Think we got through unscathed injury wise.

Heartwarming moment: Higgo jogged a couple of slow laps with Rance with a lot of encouragement from the boys and a big shout out from me:)

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Heard that Higgins was out with the boys training today!

Can Julius confirm that?
What a wonderful club the RFC are.

Genuine, sincere, love, compassion (for their team mate and other players when hurt).

Not manufactured. Nothing fake.

Other club try to copy and imitate but we are the trendsetters that others aspire and want to be like.

So bloody proud.
Even the way the senior players at the game on Sunday were when the VFL won the premiership , running on the ground, Rance high five everyone and hugging , genuine 100% the Richmond Way.

Imitators move out of the way.
1569462806483.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Main training today:

Thought it was a pretty sloppy session a lot of fumbling and missed kicks. In game simulation Kmac wing and Ross midfield. Kmac stayed out with the goal kicking boys a good 30 minutes after Ross left the track.
Dusty who never does goal kicking practice spent half an hour with the forwards at end of session doing so, does this indicated he isn't fully fit for midfield duties or just priming him for a forward role on Sat?

Heartwarming moment: Higgo jogged a couple of slow laps with Rance with a lot of encouragement from the boys and a big shout out from me:)

Hopes it’s not a sign of things to come.

If we are sloppy GWS will make us pay dearly.

Dusty more forward I reckon going by your report Julius but could be a ploy for any GWS spies. Dusty needs to start midfield first bounce. Gets his hands on the ball and touch early.

Thanks Julius!

keepa lids onit

Medal number 1, 2 & 3
May 13, 2005
Main training today:

you would think if he had any sort of knock he wouldnt be doing extra. would have left the track early not do extra goal kicking at the end.

Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
How was Martin moving ?.Got to be at our best no missed kicks or sloppy skills big time.